Fennel Pepper Chicken is a fantastic dish made with chicken pieces cooked mixed with the aroma of fennel seeds and spiciness from freshly crushed pepper corns. Fennel Pepper Chicken is a spicy dry chicken snack dish. Fennel Pepper Chicken is highly aromatic and spicy in taste having a pleasant and delicate sweetness from coconut milk.
Fennel Pepper Chicken Healthy And Nutritious:
Fennel Pepper Chicken is healthy and nutritious dish because in this dish the all 3 main ingredients are separately nutritious and healthy at its own that is fennel, pepper and chicken.
Fennel: is a highly aromatic and flavourful herb with various culinary and medical uses.
Pepper: is the most pungent and flavourful of all types of peppers.
Chicken: is low in fat and calories and high in protein.
Recipe Of Fennel Pepper Chicken:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Chicken 500 grams
Corn starch 2 tbsp
Ginger chopped 1 tsp
Garlic chopped 1 tsp
Onions chopped 1 big
Curry leaves 2 springs
Fennel seeds 2 tsp
Black pepper crushed 2 tsp
Coconut milk 1/2 cup
Instruction For Cooking:
1. In a bowl, put some chicken pieces, add salt, corn starch and mix well.
2. Add some oil in a kadai (frying pan) and heat. Once the oil is hot, fry the chicken pieces until they turn golden in colour and crisp.
3. In another pan, heat little oil and add some finely chopped garlic, ginger, onions, salt, curry leaves and fry for a minute.
4. Add in the crushed fennel seeds, pepper and fried chicken pieces. Toss well so that the spices get nice coated on the chicken.
5. Add little coconut milk and fry until it dries.
6. Finally garnish with coriander leaves, toss and serve hot.
Fennel Pepper Chicken Mouthwatering Dish:
In Fennel Pepper Chicken fennel and pepper being the two ingredients in preparing this dish along with coconut milk which makes it absloutely delectable, tantalizing and mouth watering.
Uses Of Fennel Pepper Chicken:
Fennel Pepper Chicken can be served at all restaurants as a main dish and at homes in lunch and dinner times. Fennel Pepper Chicken can be served with naan, roti, pori paratha, plain paratha and qulcha or with roghni naan. Choice is all yours.Add to Favourites