Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce is a popular, very easy and perfect recipe dish for all fish and seafood lovers. Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce is a special recipe or is a speciality delicacy where the fish is baked in a lightly lemon marinate and then covered with a mouth-watering sauce made with the paste of roasted sesame seeds adding lemon juice, garlic, olive oil and other spices.
Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce Quick, Easy & Delicious:
Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce is a extremely quick, easy and delicious recipe of baked fish. This way of preparing Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce is very commmon, classy and tasty yet simple.
Sesame Sauce Easy To Prepare For Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce:
Sesame sauce is easy to prepare at home and can be easily for a week to make your Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce. Sesame sauce can be prepared homemade or purchased at any grocery shop. Sesame sauce can be prepared by adding these ingredients roasted sesame seeds, lemon juice, salt and garlic and thinned with water if required.
Recipe Of Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce:
Preparation time 40-50 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
For The Fish:
Fish Fillet 800 gram
Olive oil 5 tbsp
Onions medium size 600 gram thinly sliced
For The Sesame sauce:
Sesame paste 250 ml
Water 250 ml
Garlic 2 cloves crushed
Lemon juice 125 ml
For The Decoration:
Fresh coriander leaves few
Instruction For Making:
1. Pre heat oven at 200 degrees.
2. Bruch the fillets of fish with 1/3 amount of the olive oil.
3. Sprinkle with salt and white pepper.
4. Now put the fish fillets in an oven proof pan that has been greased with oil.
5. Now put pan in the oven and bake between 12 to 20 minutes (depending of thickness of fish).
6. Take the pan out of the oven and keep the fish warm.
1. Meanwhile with what was left of the olive oil, fry the onion and tossing them constantly in the pan until they soft but not change the color about 7 minutes.
2. Add a cup of water over the onions, cober the pan not fully and now cook on low heat untill all water evaporates and onion have softened.
3. In a bowl take sesame paste with the 1-3/4 cup of water and add garlic cloves crushed.
4. Now add lemon juice and pour this sauce over the onions in the pan and bring to a boil for few seconds on low heat. Sauce is ready.
5. Now shred the baked fish in to 20-30 cm pyrex dish.
6. Now pour the sesame sauce over the fish.
7. In an oven that has been pre-heated at 180 degrees put the pyrex and bake it for about 10-15 minutes.
8. Once out of the oven sprinkle the top with fresh coriander leaves and serve.
Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce Healthy And Nutritious:
Fish Baked In Sesame Sauce is very healthy and nutritious because both the main ingredients in Fish baked In Sesame sauce are very much nutritious such as fish and sesame seeds. Fish is a better source of heart healthy omega-3 and good for health hairs and skin too. The sesame seeds is an excellant source of copper, vitamin B1, fibre, zinc, iron and calcium.Add to Favourites