Fish And Chips is one of the recipe which is recognised all over the world. Fish And Chips is a dish which takes a little preparation time and its made simple to cook. Fish And Chips can be made by few simple ingredients like lemon, salt, red chilli powder and a batter including ingredients like all purpose flour, salt , baking powder and a pinch of yellow food colour.
Fish And Chips Is A Crispy & Tastes Steamed:
Fish And Chips is a dish which cannot really be called a low fat recipe dish but if the oil is medium hot to fry in which fish can be easily fried not to burn or smoked then the fish is very crispy and holds very little fat and it gives its tastes liked steamed.
Origin Of Fish And Chips:
Fish And Chips come from England which actually originated in United Kingdom. No one cant imagine an english town without a Fish And Chips shop.
Recipe Of Fish And Chips:
Preparation time 45-60 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Fish 500 gram
Corn flour 4 tbsp
Lemon juice 1
Maida 1 cup + 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Oil For deep frying
Instruction For Making:
1. First take a plate add lemon juice, salt, red chilli powder and mix well then dip fish fillet pieces both the sides and keep aside.
2. Take a bowl add all purpose flour, salt a pinch, baking powder and mix well make a batter and keep it in a fridge for 15 minutes then take out and add yellow food colour.
3. In another plate add remaining corn flour and maida 2 tbsp maida and 2 tbsp corn flour.
4. Then fold the dip marinated fish in this dry mixture of maida and corn flour coated it properly then dust and keep aside.
5. Then dip this dry batter fish fillets in a wt batter and deep fry till golden brown and crispy.
Accompaniments Served With Fish And Chips:
Fish And Chips can be accompaniment with so many sauces of your own choice. The most common accompaniments are tomato ketchup plain, Cilli garlic sauce, garlic mayo sauce, or make some special dip sauces of your own choice.
Serving Of Fish And Chips:
Fish And Chips can be served with french fries and garlic bread or garlic toast and any dip sauce of your own choice.Add to Favourites