Fish Curry With Garlic is a delicable and authentic dish. It is prepared with fresh fish fillets pieces, garlic, roasted coriander, cumin seeds, onion, red chillies, vinegar, cumin and coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. In Fish Curry With Garlic, garlic is the second main ingredient for making this dish.
Fish Curry With Garlic Have An Pungent Taste:
Fish Curry With Garlic has a special pungent, tangy and spicy taste because of garlic. Garlic used in this Fish Curry gives an exceptional taste to the dish. If you love garlic and you like the taste of garlic then surely you will love to eat this Fish Curry With Garlic because there are lot of garlic flavour in this dish.
Recipe Of Fish Curry With Garlic:
Preparation time 35-40 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Fish pieces 2 lbs
Oil 4 tbsp
Onion chopped 1 medium
Red chillies crushed 5-6
Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Finely chopped garlic 3 tbsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Vinegar 1.1/2 tbsp
Salt To taste
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Firstly wash the fish and then dry and clean fish pieces. Keep aside.
2. Then roast cumin and coriander seeds till they gives a nice aroma of roasting, then grind together the both and keep aside.
3. Then take a pan and heat oil in a pan and add choped onions and crushed red chillies, fry both till onions get golden brown in color.
4. Then add garlic crushed, cumin and coriander powder, chilli and turmeric powder and stirr fry for 4-5 minutes.
5. Now add pinch of sugar, salt to taste and vinegar and cook on a very low flame for another couple of minutes till the masala is done.
6. Now lastly add the fish pieces in to the masala nd cook for about 3-4 minutes one side then turn the fish pieces on other side and again cook for about 3-4 minutes on low flame till fish get well cooked.
Vinegar Is An Integral Ingredient While Cooking Fish Curry With Garlic:
Vinegar is an another excellent and integral ingredient while cooking Fish Curry With Garlic that adds exciting new flavour to dish. Vinegar is a very useful when its come to scaling fish.
Variation In Fish Curry With garlic:
Fish Curry With garlic is already a versatile dish but you can make it more variable by adding some little ingredients to enhance and change this dish taste. You can also add lemon juice istead of vinegar to make it more tangy.Add to Favourites