Fish Fingers is one of the most delicious and popular marinated deep fried fish recipe made with few very simple ingredients like lime juice, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and ginger garlic paste and finely chopped fresh coriander leaves are optional to add in or sprinkle over it when served.
Fish Fingers Are Most Delectable Snack For Kids:
Fish Fingers are the most popular and delectable snack dish in the childrens menu at many restaurants and at home, that can be prepared by just baking, grilling and shallow frying or deep fried.
Fish Fingers Availability:
Fish Fingers are very commonly and easily available in the super markets or malls in their frozen food section.
Making Fish Fingers At Home Very Healthy:
One of the best and healthy thought of making the Fish FIngers at home as you can get fresh fish and cut them yourself in to any shape you want to make or eat according to your choice size you require and then wash with all cleanliness and then marinate in to fresh spices and deep fry.
Recipe Of Fish Fingers:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Besan flour 3-4 tbsp
Bread crumbs As required
Fish 1/2 kg
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder 3/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tap
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 2 pinch
Salt To taste
Instruction For Cooking:
For Marinate Fish:
1. Take fish fillets and cut as per your choice.
2. Now add lime juice, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, ginger garlic paste and chopped coriander leaves it is optiona.
3. Mix well all the ingredients with the fish pieces and marinate it well and keep aside for 20-25 minutes.
For Frying Batter:
1. In another mixing bowl add besan flour and bread crumbs and mix well together.
2. Now take each piece of fish and roll them in to the frying dry batter mixture of beasn and bread crumbs and keep aside in another plate.
3. Heat oil in a pan when its become hot then put these fish pieces in the oil and deep fry them till they turn golden brown in colour and looks crispy.
4. Then fry the other pieces of fish in batches.
Variation In Fish Fingers:
While making Fish Fingers you can also take cheese flavoured bread crumbs which enhances the flavour of these Fish Fingers. Also you can add chaat masala before serving sprinkle over it and you can also squeee fresh lime juice which gives tangy flavour to your Fish Fingers.Add to Favourites