Fish Manchurian is very simple and fusion trendy dish and easy to prepare. In Fish Manchurian fish pieces are nicely boiled and nicely coated with a spices, corn flour and ginger garlic based batter for deep frying fish pieces and put in to a nice thick gravy made by generous amount of finely chopped fresh green onions, cabbage, green chillies, corn, green, red or yellow bell peppers, vinegar and soy sauce.
Fish Manchurian Is An Amazing Appetizer:
Fish Manchurian is an amazing appetizer which you can prepare in a dry form or it can be a amazing appetizer or side dish if you can make it in a gravy form.
Fish Manchurian Is An Excellent Way Dish In Treating Your Family And Guests:
Fish Manchurian is an innovative and authentic dish. Fish Manchurian also an excellent way in treating your family and guests by making this dish for them also it is one of the simple and fast dish to prepare.
Recipe Of Fish Manchurian:
Preparation time 25-30 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Fish pieces 250 gram
Spring onion Finely chopped 1 bunch
Ginger finely chopped 2 tsp
Garlic finely chopped 1 tsp
Plain flour 1/4 cup
Corn flour 3 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1/4 tsp
Red chilli dry crushed 2
Oil 3 tbsp
Water 1.1/2 cup
Milk 1 tbsp
Cabbage, Capsicum, Green chillli all together 1/2 cup
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Boil the fish in plenty of water for about ten minutes and also add a tbsp of milk, then drain and pat dry the fish on a clean cloth.
2. Now make a thin batter fro frying these boiled fish pieces.
3. Take a bowl add flour, corn flour 2tbsp, 1/4 tsp each of ginger garlic, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
4. Dip the pieces in the batter one by one and deep fry in hot oil. Then keep aside.
5. Take another pan and take heat oil, add remaining ginger garlic and crushed red chilli and fry for a minute.
6. Add salt and finely chopped in cubes shape cabbage, capsicum, green chillies and spring onion then sti fry for a minute.
7. Now add 1.1/2 cup of water and bring to boil.
8. Add 1 tbsp corn flour to 1/4 cup water to dissolve it well no lumps found.
9. Now gradually add this corn flour paste to the gravy and stir fry continiously till it resumes boiling.
10. Boil the gravy till it becomes transparent.
11 Now add fried fish pieces and soy sauce and vinegar and toss well, again boil for 2 minutes and remove.
Served Fish Manchurian:
Fish Manchurian can be usually served at restaurants and at home with steamed rice, vegetable fried rice, egg fried rice, and with plain noodles. Choice is all yours.Add to Favourites