Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds Is Wow, Enticing & Craving:
The thought of making Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds is Wow!, as well making the Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds is really very much enticing and craving.
Poppy Seeds Are Vital Ingredient In Making Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds:
While making Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds, the poppy seeds are one of the vital ingredients in making this fish masala. Poppy seeds have a nutritional value lies mostly in amount of protein, calcium, carbohydrates and minerals.
Recipe Of Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds:
Preparation time 30 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Fish 1000 gram
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Onion chopped 1 cup
Coconut powder 1 cup
Coriander leaves 1 bunch
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Cumin 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves 2 springs
Garam masala dry 3
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Lime juice 1
Oil 2 tbsp
Pepper corns 7
Poppy seeds 1 tbsp
Salt To taste
Sesame seeds 1 tsp
Turmeric powder A pinch
Instruction For Cooking:
1. First take a pan and dry roast poppy seeds till its attains a nice aroma then add sesame seeds and roast this too.
2. Now add garam masala (cinamon, cloves, cardemom, zeera) and pepper corns, saute till it gives nice aroma and fregrance then add desicated coconut and fry. Keep aside.
3. Take another pan heat oil and the add chopped onions and fry them till it turn golden brown in colour.
4. Now take a blender and make a fine paste of poppy seeds mixture by adding little amount of water as how much required and also add golden brown onions to make a fine smooth paste.
5. Now take a neat clean bowl in this add fish pieces, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, salt, red chilli powder, lime juice and the blended paste of poppy seeds and mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes take a non stick pan and add a little oil and spread the marinated fish in one layer and cook on avery slow flame.
7. Cook one side when it get browned and cooked by one side then flip to the other side and cooked browned.
8. Lastly add curry leaves and garnish it with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds is Exotic, Tasty & Aromatic:
Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds is a dish which is very tasty, exotic and after preparation it gives very nice aroma of poppy seeds, sesame seeds, garam masala and fesh curry leaves. Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds is a highly recomended fish dish for all fish lovers because it is a very tasty and delicious fish recipe dish that the whole family will enjoy.
Served Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds:
Fish Masala With Poppy Seeds can be served mostly as it is or with steamed rice, naan, chapati and roti.Add to Favourites