Flaky Vegetable Squares is a newer recipe of vegetables done with the baked puff pastry squares to make it flaky, delicious and more delectable to eat. Flaky Vegetable Squares is a recipe which is loved by all vegetarians and vegetable lovers in a newer way to eat vegetables.
Flaky Vegetable Squares Healthy & Nutritious:
Flaky Vegetable Squares are very much helathy and nutritious for all health. The ingredients use to make this recipe are very much healthy and nutritious because as you all know vegetables are good for health that is why this is a fully nytrition loaded recipe.
Flaky Vegetable Squares made With:
Flaky Vegetable Squares can be made with puff pastry, egg, olive oil, chopped onion, chopped garlic, brinjal cubed, zuchini sliced, capsicum chopped and tomato chopped.
Recipe Of Flaky Vegetable Squares:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Puff pastry 1 kg
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Onion chopped 1
Garlic chopped 2 cloves
Brinjal, cubed 1
Zucchini, sliced 1
Capsicum, chopped 1
Tomato, chopped 1
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Divide puff pastry into half, roll it out, brush with egg, top with the other puff pastry.
2. Cut into large squares.
3. Place on baking tray and bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes. Let cool.
4. Meanwhile heat oil, add onion and garlic, sauté, add brinjal, zucchini, capsicum, tomatoes and sauté.
5. When vegetables are done, make sure excess liquid is evaporated.
6. Just before serving, cut a round hole in each of the pastry cases, pull out soft pastry from the centre, fill the cavities with the vegetable mixture and serve immediately.
Variation In Flaky Vegetable Squares:
Flaky Vegetable Squares can be make more variable in taste and colors by adding some more ingredients or vegetables like sweet corn, olives, jalapeños and also cheese can be added to make it more healthy and nutritious in taste, texture and color.
Flaky Vegetable Squares Served:
Flaky Vegetable Squares can be usually served as an individual servings. Flaky Vegetable Squares can be served as an appetizer/snack/starter along with any type of soup. Choice is all yours.Add to Favourites