Gur & Imli Ki Chutni is a very famous recipe of chutni/dip/sauce which is simple yet delicious condiment. Gur & Imli Ki Chutni must have a most favorite dip for all snacks. Gur & Imli Ki Chutni is really very much easy to make at home with very few known ingredients in a very quick time.
Gur & Imli Ki Chutni Taste & Texture:
Gur & Imli Ki Chutni is little spicy and mild sweet chutni with a not very thick and not runny but medium thick paste based chutni.
Gur & Imli Ki Chutney Made With:
Gur & Imli Ki Chutni can be made with hot water, tamarind, jaggery, red chilli powder, dry ginger powder, salt, sugar and cumin seeds roasted.
Recipe Of Gur & Imli Ki Chutni:
Preparation time 10-15 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Hot water 2 cups
Tamarind 250 gm
Jaggery 250 gm
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Dry ginger powder 1 tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Sugar 2 tbsp
Roasted cumin seed 1 tsp
Instruction For Making:
1. Soak tamarind in hot water and let it get soft for an hour atleast.
2. Then squeeze all pulp through a sieve and discard the seeds.
3. Put the thick tamarind pulp in a pan and add the jaggery in it and add red chili powder, dry ginger powder, roasted cumin seed powder salt and let cook till thick.
4. Once thick add the sugar and let it get a good glaze.
5. Then remove from fire and let cool and strain into clean jars n freeze or serve.
Variation In Gur & Imli Ki Chutni:
Gur & Imli Ki Chutni is already a versatile variety of chutni among all but you can make it more variable by adding few ingredients to enhance its taste you can add black salt because black salt make this chutni very much tasty and no one can find this secret while eating this chutni.
Gur & Imli Ki Chutni Served:
Gur & Imli Ki Chutni can be usually served at any restaurant, dhaba, cafe and at home too with any type of snack. Gur & Imli Ki Chutni can be a great dip and also it is a integral part of many chat items and a variety of savory snacks.Add to Favourites