- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
Hyderabadi Daal Chawal
Hyderabadi daal Chawal is the most famous dish recipe from Hyderabadi cuisine. This Hyderabadi Daal Chawal reminds you the traditional taste of Pakistani Cuisine. It can also be famous among Indian regions. It is very much delicious in taste and can be very easy to make in a less time.
- mutton - 1/2 kg
- tomatoes sliced - 4
- onions chopped - 1 cup
- all spice powder - 1 tsp
- split bengal gram - 1 cup
- red lentils - 1/2 cup
- split yellow gram - 1/2 cup
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- tamarind pulp - 1/2 cup
- red chili powder - 2 tsp
- salt - 2 tsp
- ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- oil - 1/2 cup
- water - 1 cup
- green chilies - 4-5
- fresh coriander leaves - handful
- fresh curry leaves - handful
1. Boil all the daals with half tsp turmeric and 4 cups of water till tender.
2. In another pan heat oil, add onion fry till light golden.
3. Add ginger garlic paste with all the dry spices and chopped tomatoes.
4. Cook till tomatoes tender add mutton fry well add 2 cups water. Cover and cook till mutton tender.
5. Add in the boiled daal with whole green chilies, coriander and curry leaves.
6. Cook for 10 mins. Serve with boiled rice.
Hyderabadi Daal Chawal is the most famous dish recipe from Hyderabadi cuisine. This recipe dish reminds you the traditional taste of Pakistani Cuisine. It can also be famous among Indian regions. It is very much delicious in taste and can be very easy to make in a less time.
Hyderabadi Daal Chawal Taste & Texture:
Hyderabadi Daal Chawal is very much delicious, mouthwatering, little spicy, sour and tangy in taste and very smooth gravy based daal with colors of tomato, green chili, coriander and curry leaves which gives nice aroma to the dish.
Hyderabadi Daal Chawal Made With:
Hyderabadi Daal Chawal can be made with Mutton, tomatoes, onion, all spice, split bengal gram, red lentils, split yellow gram, turmeric powder, tamarind pulp, red chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, oil water, green chilies, fresh coriander leaves and curry leaves.
Variation In Hyderabadi Daal Chawal:
Hyderabadi Daal Chawal can be make more varaible by adding few more ingredients like you can add raw mango (keri) slices to make it more tangy, also you can add mint leaves while serving the dish to give it more color and taste.
Hyderabadi Daal Chawal Served:
Hyderabadi Daal Chawal can be usually served at any restaurant, dhaba, road side motel and at home as a main dish. It can also be serevd with any type of naan, roti, chapati and qulcha along with the any type of raita, salad and pickle of your own choice.Add to Favourites