- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Karela Daal Chana
Karela Daal Chana is the recipe which is most famous in the all regions of Pakistan and India. It can be the most eaten recipe in daily routine in almost every house. karela Daal Chana is very much delicious, easy and quick recipe which can be made with very few ingredients which can be easily available in your kitchen.
- bitter gourd (karela), peeled and sliced - 1/2 kg
- split bengal gram boiled - 1 cup
- ginger garlic paste - 1. 1/2 tsp
- red chili powder - 1. 1/2 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- coriander powder - 1. 1/2 tsp
- brown onion - 1/2 cup
- yogurt - 3/4 cup
- fresh coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- green chilies chopped - 4-6
- nigella seeds - 1/2 tsp
- oil - 1/2 cup
1. Scrape the karelas rub salt. Boil with tamarind and fry.
2. Heat oil add brown onion with all the dried spices, yogurt. Fry well add boiled daal with fried karelas.
3. Cook for 10 mins on dum. Lastly add chopped coriander and green chilies.
Karela Daal Chana is the recipe which is most famous in the all regions of Pakistan and India. It can be the most eaten recipe in daily routine in almost every house. Karela Daal Chana is very much delicious, easy and quick recipe which can be made with very few ingredients which can be easily available in your kitchen.
Karela Daal Chana Delectable Dish:
Karela Daal Chana is the most delectable dish because it can be give two taste in one dish. The one is karela and the other one is lentil, when they cooked together then you will get a two healthy ingredients in one dish.
Karela Daal Channa Made With:
Karela Daal Chana can be made with bitter gourd, split bengal gram, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, brown oion, yogurt, coriander leaves, green chilies, nigella seeds, salt and oil.
Rubbing Karela With Salt Or Tamrind Pulp Is Must:
For making Karela Chana Daal or any dish with karela it is must that before ading karela to the dish first leave it for an hour by rubbing with salt or tamarind pulp, this process will reduce the bitterness of karelas and make them able to eat.
Karela Daal Chana Served:
Karela Daal Chana can be usually served at any restaurant, dahaba and at home as a main dish. It can also be serevd with steamed rice. Karela Daal Chana can also be served with any type of naan, qulcha and with roti or chapati along with any type of raita and salad of your own choice.Add to Favourites