Kashmiri Bakarkhani is a very delicious recipe of sweet snack loved by all age group people. Kashmiri Bakarkhani is straight come from Kashmiri Cuisine or the kitchen of Kashmir and it is a especiality of Kashmiri Cuisine.
Kashmiri Bakarkhani Taste & Texture:
Kashmiri Bakarkhani is a variety similar to a round naan but it is very crispy and layered, sprinkled with sesame seeds and sugar grains.
Kashmiri Bakarkhani Made With:
Kashmiri Bakarkhani can be made with plain flour, butter, eggs, sugar, water as required, salt and sesame seeds.
Recipe Of Kashmiri Bakarkhani:
Preparation time 40-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Plain Flour ½ kg
Butter 250 gms
Sugar 1 tsp
Butter 2 tbsp
Water as required
Salt to taste
Sesame Seeds 4 tbsp
Instruction For Making:
1. In a bowl, add plain flour, one egg , salt, sugar, 2 tsp butter and water and knead a dough.
2. Now, roll the dough like roti.
3. Then add butter in mid, folds in 4 sides.
4. Roll again and repeat this process 5 to 6 times.
5. Roll the dough like a roti and cut lengthwise and roll like.
6. Brush it with beaten egg, sprinkle sesame seeds. Bake it in the oven at 200 degree centrigrade.
Tips To Make Kashmiri Bakarkhani Best:
Here are some tips to make your Kashmiri Bakarkhani best.
1. Over baking will destroythe flavor and layers of your bakarkhani so be cautious.
2. Before each fold the ghee and flour spreding process should be applied twice or moe then it choice is all yours.
Kashmiri Bakarkhani Served:
Kashmiri Bakarkhani can be usually served at any restaurant, cafe, dhaba and at home as a most favorite sweet snack. Kashmiri Bakarkhani can also be served best during tea time or at breakfast with tea along with the other snacks like kebabs to make the sweet and salty combination with the tea.Add to Favourites