Kashmiri cuisine is famous for its vegetarian as well as non vegetarian dishes. This Kashmiri Mutton Masala is also a traditional Kashmiri food made with especial Kashmiri spices.
Kashmiri Mutton Masala Warm Your Dinner Table:
Kashmiri Mutton Masala warm your dinner table with this hearty, meaty curry straight from the Kashmir kitchen.
Kashmiri Mutton Masala Made With:
Kashmiri Mutton Masala can be made with mutton, onion, chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, Kashmiri red chillies, coriander powder, salt, turmeric powder, black cumin seeds, desiccated coconut, all spices powder, ghee, green chillies, fresh coriander leaves and finely chopped almonds.
Recipe Of Kashmiri Mutton Masala:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Mutton 1 kg
Chopped Tomatoes ( Finely) 250 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilies Paste 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder 2 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
Black Cumins Seeds 1 tsp
Dessicated Coconut 2 tsp
Allspices Powder 1 tsp
Ghee 1 cup
Green Chilies as required
Green Coriander as required
Almonds ( Finely Chopped) 2 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. In clay pot, heat the paste of 2 onions. To this add 2 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp black cumin seeds, 1 tsp salt and 1 kilo mutton.
2. Then mix everything and add hot water.
3. Along with this, add 250 gms finely chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilies paste, 1 tsp turmeric powder and 2 tsp desiccated coconut.
4. Leave this to simmer on a low heat. Once the mutton is tender, mix everything together.
5. In the end garnish with green chilies and fresh coriander and serve.
Kashmiri Mutton Masala Is A Kashmiri Delicacy:
Kashmiri Mutton Masala is a Kashmiri delicacy which robust with flavors of varied spices and mutton cooked with this produce nice aroma to the dish.
Kashmiri Mutton Masala Served:
Kashmiri Mutton Masala can be served at any restaurant or at home at dinner time. It can also be served with naan, chapati or roti, tandoori naan, roghni naan, till waley naan and with steamed rice along with raita and salad of your choice.Add to Favourites