Lemon Bars is a very much delicious recipe of bars which can be baked to eat. These Lemon Bars have a wonderful tangy flavor and they are always a hit for all of your family, friends and guests too. Lemon Bars is a delightful dessert with a tangy and sweet flavor.
Lemon Bars Taste & Texture:
Lemon Bars have a little crispy and crumbly texture with a zesty, tangy and sweet flavor you can feel it in every bite.
Lemon Bars Made With :
Lemon Bars can be made with fo the dough you need flour, icing sugar, sugar, corn flour, salt and cold butter cubed. For the filling you need flour, baking powder, lemon juice, eggs, caster sugar, grated lemon zest and icing sugar to dust.
Recipe Of Lemon Bars:
Preparation time 35-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
For the Dough:
Flour 3/4 cup
Icing sugar 1/4 cup
Sugar 1/4 cup
Corn flour 1/4 cup
Salt 1/4 tsp
Cold butter (cubed) 3/4 cup
For the filling:
Flour 1/4 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Lemon juice 3/4 cup
Caster sugar 2 cups
Grated lemon zest of 2 lemons
Icing sugar to dust
Instruction For Making:
1. To make the dough, combine flour, icing sugar, caster sugar, corn flour and salt in a bowl. Add butter.
2. Use a pastry blender or knives to cut in butter until dough resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Press mixture onto the bottom of a 9×9-inch square pan lined with paper.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Meanwhile to make the filling, mix flour, baking powder and lemon juice.
7. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, sugar and lemon zest.
8. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture; stir until well combined.
9. Pour mixture over the pre-baked crust and bake at 180 degrees C for another 25 to 30 minutes.
10. Let cool in the pan until set, about 3 to 4 hours.
11. Slice into squares. Dust tops with icing sugar.
Lemon Bars Variation:
Lemon Bars is a perfect recipe of delightful dessert but you can do some little changes to make it more variable by adding some nuts to make it more healthy and nutritious and yes tasty too.
Lemon Bars Served:
Lemon Bars can be usually served at any restaurant, cafe and at home in breakfast or with evening tea. These Lemon Bars can also be served at high tea parties.Add to Favourites