Malabari Qorma is a amazing, delightful, smooth and creamy subtle of flavors curry recipe. Malabari Qorma is really very easy to made and a very popular side dish curry recipe in all.
Malabari Qorma Rich & Flavorfull Curry:
Malabari Qorma is a very rich and flavorful curry that made your guests, family and friends will be licking their fingers after eating and surely they will asking for the recipe.
Malabari Qorma Made With:
Malabari Qorma can be made with chicken, oil , finely chopped onions, tomatoes pureed, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and coconut milk. For coconut paste you need coconut, cashews, lightly roasted poppy seeds and green chillies. For spice powder you need cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon and star anise.
Recipe Of Malabari Qorma:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Chicken boneless pieces 1 kg
Oil 4 tbsp
Finely chopped onions 2
Tomatoes (pureed) 2
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Coconut milk 1 cup
For Coconut Paste:
Coconut (grated) 1 cup
Cashews 1/2 cup
Lightly roasted poppy seeds 1 tbsp
Green chilies 6
For Spice Powder:
Green cardamom pods 8
Cinnamon 1-inch stick
Aniseed 1 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Grind coconut, cashews, poppy seeds and green chillies till smooth.
2. Lightly dry roast and grind cloves, green cardamom pods, cinnamon stick and aniseeds to make spice powder mix.
3. Heat oil, sauté onions till medium brown, add ginger and garlic and add coconut paste, sauté add tomato puree, spice powder mix, salt and turmeric.
4. Add chicken, mix well, add water and allow the chicken to cook.
5. When nearly done slowly add the coconut milk, cook till chicken is done and you have a nice thick gravy.
Malabari Qorma Have An Silken Texture & Delicate Taste:
Malabari Qorma is in off white in color and delicate taste of spices and coconut paste combine with chicken. Malabari Qorma have an silken texture of coconut milk and coconut paste with spices blend well.
Malabari Qorma Served:
Malabari Qorma can be served with any kind of flat bread like naan, till wala naan, roghni naan and tandoori naan along with the salad of your choice.Add to Favourites