Matar Aloo Malai is a mouthwatering and delicious Pakistani and North Indian recipe of vegetable matar and aloo. Matar Aloo Malai is mildly spicy curry wonderfully complimented with cream or malai.
Yogurt & Cream Make Matar Aloo Malai Rich Creamy:
Yogurt and cream make this Matar Aloo Malai rich creamy and smooth in taste and texture.
Matar Aloo Malai Yummy & Delectable:
The sweetness of fresh peas and taste of potatoes blended excellently well with spices and cream to make this dish yummy and delectable.
Matar Aloo Malai Made With:
Matar Aloo Malai can be made with matar, aloo, yogurt, fresh cream, onion, salt, red chilli powder, onion paste, blended tomatoes, crushed red chillies, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, cumin seeds and oil. Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped for garnishing.
Recipe Of Matar Aloo Malai:
Preparation time 30-35 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Potatoes ½ cup
Green Peas 1 kg
Onion Paste 1 cup
Blended Tomatoes ½ kg
Yogurt 1 cup
Salt 1 tsp
Crushed Red Chilies 2 tsp
Cream ½ cup
Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1tsp
Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
Oil ½ cup
Coriander Leaves ½ bunch
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Heat ½ cup of oil in a pan and add 1 cup onion paste. Fry until it’s golden brown.
2. In a dish mix ½ kg blended tomatoes, 1 cup yogurt, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp crushed red chilies, 2 tsp garlic and ginger paste.
3. Now fry this mixture until the oil separates and ½ kg potatoes along with 1 kg green peas and mix well.
4. Add 2 cups of water and cook well.
5. Once the potatoes and peas have worked through, add ½ cup cream, ½ bunch of fresh coriander, 6 green chilies and take it off the heat.
Matar Aloo Malai Served:
Matar Aloo Malai can be served at restaurants, dhabas and at homes in lunch time mostly. Matar Aloo Malai can also be served at get togethers or small parties at homes to impress your guests. Matar Aloo Malai can be served with roti, phulka, chapati or parathas along with any salad and raita of your choice.Add to Favourites