Murgh Cholay is a popular delicacy of Punjab in Pakistan and India. People living all over the world who are Pakistani and Indian they would love to eat this Murgh Cholay at breakfast and lunch time. Murgh Cholay is a dish with chicken and chick peas gravy adding local spices to make it spicy and delicious.
Murgh Cholay Is A Two-In-One Pakistani Recipe:
Murgh Cholay is a two-in-one Pakistani popular curry recipe dish that people love to eat. This is called two-in-one because chicken and chick peas both are high source of protein to eat together.
Murgh Cholay Made With:
Murgh Cholay can be made with chicken, chick peas, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, onion, tomato, cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, black pepper corns, green chillies, black pepper crushed, oil, dry mango powder, all spices powder, fresh coriander leaves and ginger thin slices to garnishing.
Recipe Of Murgh Cholay:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Chicken (Pieces) ½ kg
Boiled Chick Peas 375 gms
Fried Onions 2
Tomatoes 250 gms
Oil ½ cup
Green Chllies 6
Black Pepper Corns 1 tbsp
Black Pepper (Crushed) 1 tbsp
Dry Mango Powder 4 tbsp
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Red Chilies Powder 2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
All Spices Powder 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves as required
Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
Finely Chopped Ginger 50 gms
Instruction For Cooking:
1. In a blender add 2 fried onions,250 gms tomatoes and blend.
2. Now heat 1 cup oil in a pot .
3. To it add ½ kilo chicken pieces, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and mix well.
4. Then add the onion and tomato paste.
5. Along with this add 1 tsp black pepper corns, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp crushed red chillies and 1 tsp cumin seeds and mix everything well.
6. Add 2 cups of water and leave this to simmer for 30 minutes.
7. After this, add boiled chickpeas and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
8. Now sprinkle 1 tsp all spices powder, 6 green chillies fresh coriander as required, finely chopped ginger and turn off the heat then mix 4 tbsp mango powder and 1 tbsp crushed black pepper.
Murgh Cholay Is A Authentic Classic Food:
Even we have tried the most fascinating and delicious foods from around the globe, we still come back to our authentic classic food in which Murgh Cholay is also a classic recipe from them.
Murgh Cholay Served:
Murgh Cholay can be usually served at breakfast and lunch. Some people would also like t eat in dinner time also. Murgh Cholay can also be served with naans, till waley naan, qulcha, roghni naan and with poori along with slices of lemon and onions as a salad.Add to Favourites