Mutton Fry is a lip smacking mutton recipe. Mutton Fry is one of the most classic recipe of frying style meat. Mutton Fry is a recipe with a flavors of fresh pepper corns, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds and onion embedded in the masala and mutton pieces.
Mutton Fry Is An Ideal Side Dish:
Mutton Fry is a dish which prefer an ideal side dish with a mild falvoured dish. In order to appreciate the distinct flavours of the meat and black pepper in this dish.
Mutton Fry Is A Zesty, Tangy & Magnificent Dish:
Mutton Fry is a zesty, tangy and magnificent dish by adding zesty mix of pepper corn, lemon and spices that gives a zing to this magnificent recipe dish.
Recipe Of Mutton Fry:
Preparation time 40-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Desi ghee 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves fresh 1 bunch chopped
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Cumin seeds 1 pinch
Garlic 4 piece
Ginger garlic paste 1-2 tbsp
Mutton 1 kg
Oil 1 tbsp
Onions 1 large
Black pepper powder 2 tbsp or as required
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Salt To taste
Green Chillies 3-4 sliced
Turmeric powder 1 pinch
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Firstly take heavy bottom pan add some oil and when oil is hot add garam masala.
2. When its spluters add cumin seeds add chop onions for this preparation.(we wont have to brown the onions)
3. Now add turmeric, ginger garlic paste and once the ginger garlic paste is cooked, add nicely clean cubes of lamb or mutton and add little water to it and cook till meat is tender.
4. Make sure your mutton is fully cooked as we are not going to cook this mutton in a gravy or anything.
5. Now take cumin seeds and pepper corns and grind it.
6. Now melt the butter and mix in the grind powders,after 5 seconds add green chili, red chili powder 1/2tsp,cumin powder 1/2 tsp,and coriander powder 1/2 tsp.after adding these with the mutton stirr it well continiously for 5-7 minutes.
7. Now shift this in to another bigger pan or karhai for evaporate the moisture.
8. Now add the chopped coriander to garnish and add little lime juice to it.
Useful Tip For Making Mutton Fry More Delicious In Flavour:
While preparing the Mutton Fry always keep in mind this tip, use a wide mouth pan so that the moisture is evaporated fast in this kind of pan when you take your dish on last steps before serving.
Pepper Corn Plays A Main Role In Making Mutton Fry:
Pepper corns gives your taste buds crave for spicy and tangy flavour. Pepper corns has enormous medicinal properties and is antispasmodic, anti toxic, carminative, digestive, stimulant and many more, and it gives a spicy flavour to the Mutton Fry.
Serve Mutton Fry:
Mutton Fry is a ideal side dish so it can be served mostly with any kind of roti, chapati or naan and it can be served with and mild dish of rice like zeera rice or matar pulao. Some times Mutton fry can be eaten with pori paratha or pori and also with plain paratha at dineer dawats menu or at eid parties menu.Add to Favourites