Mutton Makhani is a dish which is widely favorite Pakistani and Indian gravy based dishes. Mutton Makhani is a full flavored dish that complements the mutton well. Mutton Makhani is a mild spicy dish but you can made more spicy according to your taste.
Mutton Makhani Made With:
Mutton Makhani can be made with mutton, onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, curd, cream, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt, butter and oil. To Finish it with fresh chopped coriander
leaves to garnish.
Useful Tip To Made Mutton Makhani Fast & Quick:
If you are too busy and you can made this Mutton Makhani in less time then you can boil mutton and keep in the fridge or refrigerate. Cook whenever you want to do in hurry.
Recipe Of Mutton Makhani:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Mutton 500 grams
Onion (small) 1
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 2 tsp
Green chili paste 1 tbsp
Curd ¼ cup
Cream ¼ cup
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Garam masala 1-1/2 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder ½ tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Butter ¼ cup
Oil 4 tbsp
Green coriander 2 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Heat oil in pan, fry small onion, and add ginger paste, garlic paste and fry till it turns golden brown.
2. Now add mutton and allow cooking for 5 to 6 min, adding tomatoes, and green chili paste. Add 2 cups of water and cover with lid to tenderize meat.
3. When water dries add curd, turmeric powder, garam masala, red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt.
4. Add cream in the mixture. Before serving, add butter.
5. Dish out and serve delicious mutton makhani.
Mutton Makhani Taste & Texture:
Mutton Makhani is a rich creamy and smooth gravy based dish with a mild spices blend it with mutton which is irresistible and mouthwatering dish appeals to all.
Mutton Makhani Served:
Mutton Makhani can be usually served at any restaurant or at home as a main course dish. It can also be served with steamed rice, naan, chapati or qulcha along with salad of cucumber and onion slices.Add to Favourites