Peanut Butter lava Cake is the most divine, delicious, scrumptious, mouthwatering and of course full of chocolate flavor with the crunchy flavor of peanut butter. This Peanut Butter Lava Cake is the most favorite cake among all especially those who like to eat peanut butter in any way.
Why This Cake Called Peanut Butter Lava Cake:
This cake name is Peanut Butter Lava Cake because of the little surprise inside of this cake which is made with peanut butter and then again covered these cake fillings with the remaining cake batter, when you cut this cake to take a bite then lava came out and make you surprised with its delicious flavor.
Peanut Butter Lava Cake Made With:
Peanut Butter Lava Cake can be made with unsalted butter, dark chocolate, caster sugar, egg yolks, eggs, cocoa powder, flour, corn flour, vanilla essence, peanut butter, bananas, icing sugar for garnishing, almonds toasted and flaked, raspberry or strawberry sauce and mint leaves for garnishing.
Recipe Of Peanut Butter Lava Cake:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Unsalted butter 8 tbsp
Dark chocolate 6 tbsp
Caster sugar 10 tbsp
Egg yolks 2
Cocoa powder (sifted) 1-1/4 cups
Flour (sifted) 5-1/2 tbsp
Corn flour (sifted) 2-1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Peanut butter 4 tbsp
Bananas (sliced thinly) 2
Icing sugar for garnish
Almonds (flaked and toasted) for garnish
Raspberry or strawberry sauce for garnish
Mint leaves for garnish
Instruction For Making:
1. Melt butter and dark chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Beat sugar, egg yolks, whole eggs, cocoa powder, flour, corn flour, and vanilla essence.
3. Add the melted butter-chocolate mixture.
4. Pour half the cake mixture into six small flan molds, filling each halfway.
5. Set aside the remaining batter.
6. Freeze molds until batter sets, about 30 minutes.
7. Scoop 2 teaspoons of peanut butter and form into a ball.
8. When cake batter is firm, place one ball in the center of each cake, then cover with remaining batter.
9. Repeat for all cakes. Freeze for another 30 minutes or until set. Heat oven to 200°C.
10. Bake frozen chocolate cakes for 8 minutes.
11. Let them rest for a minute once they come out of the oven.
Peanut Butter Lava Cake Gives You Double Treat:
Peanut Butter Lava Cake is a cake which gives you double treat in every single bite. Each bite gives you a full chocolate and peanut flavor which melts in your mouth and take you to the dreamy dessert heaven.
Peanut Butter lava Cake Served:
To serve this Peanut Butter Lava Cake you can place a scoop of banana ice cream on the side of the cake and dust the cake with icing sugar, and also you can decorate this Peanut Butter Lava Cake with strawberry or raspberry sauce, mint leaves and flaked toasted almonds. Choice is all yours.Add to Favourites