Reshmi Tikka Biryani is a very delicious mouthwatering biryani recipe which is mostly loved by all. Reshmi Tikka Biryani is a newer version of biryani in a variety of rice biryani dishes, Reshmi Tikka Biryani can be made with the marinated chicken combine with the layers of aromatic rice to made this spicy and tasty biryani.
Reshmi Tikka Biryani Undone Without Marination:
Reshmi Tikka Biryani can be undone without marinating the chicken in the spicy creamy yogurt based marination. This marination gives nice flavor to the chicken.
Reshmi Tikka Biryani Made With:
Reshmi Tikka Biryani can be made with fried golden brown onion, boneless chicken, rice, cashew nuts powder, fresh coriander chopped and safron. For Mariante chicken you need ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, yogurt, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, cardamom powder, kasuri methi and saffron. For garnishing onion rings and lemon slices.
Recipe Of Reshmi Tikka Biryani:
Preparation time 50-60 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Onion fried golden brown 1
Boneless chicken ½ kg
Rice ½ kg
Cashew nuts powdered 50 gm
Fresh coriander chopped
Saffron soaked in 1 tbsp warm water
Onion rings to serve with
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Ginger paste 1 tsp
Green chili paste 1 tsp
Yogurt 2 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
Saffron a few strands
Kasuri methi a pinch
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Mix all ingredients under marinade and let marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. For boil rice, pour in the saffron and water and keep aside.
3. Take the chicken out of the marinade.
4. Put the marinade aside for use later.
5. Add 1 tsp ghee sear the chicken and add cashew nut powder and a bit of water.
6. Once the water evaporates add fried onions, marinade and coriander leaves.
7. Add water and bring to a boil.
8. Add the seared chicken and let it simmer for few minutes.
9. Add pinch sugar. Add cream if you want.
10. Mix with Rice and serve with onion rings.
Variation In Reshmi Tikka Biryani:
Reshmi Tikka Biryani is already a versatile recipe of biryani dish, but you can make it more variable by adding little few ingredients which enhance its taste and texture too. You can add fresh coriander leaves when leaving biryani for dum (steam) or you can add green chillies while putting on dum.
Reshmi Tikka Biryani Served:
Reshmi Tikka Biryani can be usually served at restaurants and at homes at lunch/dinner time. Reshmi Tikka Biryani can also be served with green raita or any type of raita and salad of your choice.Add to Favourites