This is a classic recipe of cheese cake with a little salty and sweet caramel which make it more delicious and unique among other cheese cakes. This Salted Caramel Cheese Cake is a wonderful, unique and easy to make at home recipe which can be surely indulge your family, friends and guests with this impressive dessert.
A Touch Of Salt Sets Off All Taste:
In Salted Caramel Cheese Cake a taste of salt really sets very finely the taste of the caramel and gives a unique flavor and taste to your cake.
Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Made With:
Salted Caramel Cheese Cake can be made with for the crust you need biscuit crumbs, sugar and melted butter. For filling you need cream cheese, dark brown sugar, eggs, vanilla essence, caramel sauce, salt, whipped cream and caramel sauce for garnish and drizzle.
Recipe Of Salted Caramel Cheese Cake:
Preparation time 35-55 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Ingredients for the Crust:
Biscuit crumbs 1/3 cup
Sugar 2-3 tbsp
Melted butter 2-3 tbsp
For the Filling:
Cream cheese 8 oz
Dark brown sugar 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Caramel sauce 1/4 cup
Caramel sauce for drizzling
Salt 1/8 tsp
Whipped cream for garnish
Instruction For Making:
1. Line the bottoms of five 3-inch ring molds with foil. Set aside.
2. To make the crust, combine biscuit crumbs, sugar, and butter.
3. Stir to mix well. Scoop about 2 tbs of the mixture and press evenly on the bottom of each ring mold to form a crust.
4. Repeat with remaining ingredients and molds. Set aside.
5. To make the filling beat cream cheese, gradually add sugar.
6. Mix until well blended. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and mix well.
7. Add caramel sauce and salt and mix.
8. Place prepared molds on a baking dish.
9. Fill each mold with the cream cheese mixture until three-fourths full.
10. Fill 2 baking pans with water.
11. Put one pan on the lowest shelf of the preheated oven.
12. Place the other pan on the middle rack together with the baking dish containing the cheesecakes.
13. The water filled pans will help prevent the cakes from drying and cracking.
14. Bake cheesecakes for 30 to 45 minutes.
15. Turn off heat and let cool completely inside the oven with the door slightly ajar.
16. Garnish with whipped cream and drizzle some caramel sauce on top before serving.
Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Pure Indulgence:
Salted Caramel Cheese Cake is a smooth and rich creamy dessert cake which is a pure indulgence for all cheese lovers and having cheese in a dessert form.
Variation In Salted Caramel Cheese Cake:
Salted Caramel Cheese Cake is already having a newer taste and a variable cake recipe but you can also make it more variable and tasty by adding these ingredients like chocolate pieces to decorate and also you can make some crunch and sprinkle over the cake before serving.
Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Served:
Salted Caramel cheese Cake usually served at restaurants, cafe, ice cream parlours and at homes too as a delicious dessert.Add to Favourites