Samosay With Cholay is a most eaten snack all over the world . Samosay With Cholay is a biggest amazing combination of two snacks eating together to cherish yourslef and making at home by yourself make this happy your all family, friends and especially guests. This Samosay With Cholay is a pleasureful amazing snack which is spicy and tangy in taste.
Especial Way Of Cooking Cholay Make This Samosay With Cholay More Delicious:
This especial recipe of making cholay can make this samosay with cholay very much delicious, mouthwatering, tangy and spicy to eat . In this cholay can be cooked with a thick gravy of tomato puree which can make these cholay more delicious.
Samosay with Choley Made With:
Samosay With Cholay can be made with samosay, yogurt, date and tamarind sweet chutni, green chutni spicy, For cholay you need chickpeas soaked boiled, salt, ghee, onion, ginger paste, garlic paste, cholay masala. tomato puree and fresh coriander leaves.
Recipe Of Samosay With Cholay:
Preparation time 35-40 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Yogurt, whisked 4 tbsp
Sweet date and tamarind chutney 4 tbsp
Green chutney 4 tbsp
Ingredients for Choley:
Chickpeas, soaked 1 cup
Salt to taste
Ghee 2 tbsp
Onions 2 medium
Ginger paste 1 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Choley masala 4 tbsp
Fresh tomato puree ¾ cup
Fresh coriander leaves 4 tbsp
Instruction For Making:
1. Take the chickpeas with three cups of water and salt in a pressure cooker.
2. Close the lid and pressure cook till five to six whistles or till the chickpeas are soft.
3. Drain and set aside. Reserve one fourth cup of stock for cooking.
4. To make choley, heat oil, add onions and sauté on low heat till light golden. Add ginger paste and garlic paste and sauté for half a minute.
5. Add three tablespoons of choley masala, continue to sauté for another minute, add tomato puree and cook on low heat for two to three minutes.
6. Add the boiled chickpeas along with the reserved stock and simmer for five minutes or till all the water is absorbed and oil surfaces on top.
7. Sprinkle the remaining choley masala and coriander leaves,stir and coverimmediately.
8. Remove from heat and keep warm.
9. To serve, place the samosay on a serving platter, crush lightly and then top it up with a generous portion of the prepared choley.
10. Pour yogurt over the choley, drizzle sweet date and tamarind chutney and green chutney and serve immediately.
Samosay With Cholay Served:
Samosay With Cholay can be mostly served at every restaurant, dhaba and at home too as a snack. Samosay With Cholay can be also served at small get togethers and partiesAdd to Favourites