Sooji Badam Halwa is one of the favorite dessert among all. Sooji Badam Halwa is rich, scrumptious and mouthwatering delicacy in desserts. Sooji Badam Halwa is sweet, healthy, nutritious and smooth awith nice flavor and aroma of roasted almonds.
Sooji Badam Halwa Healthy & Nutritious:
Sooji Badam Halwa is very much healthy and nutritious because of the ingredients use to make this halwa. Everyone knows that almonds (badam) are virtual powerhouse of nutrients as well sooji (semolina) is also very much healthy and nutritious for health of all.
Sooji Badam Halwa Made With:
Sooji Badam Halwa can be made with Roasted semolina (sooji), almonds, ghee, sugar, milk, saffron and green cardamom.
Recipe Of Sooji Badam Halwa:
Preparation time 35-40 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Roasted semolina 1/2 cup
Almonds 2 cup
Ghee 6 tbsp
Sugar 1-1\2 cup
Milk 2 cups
Saffron a few threads
Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Roast the almonds.
2. Reserve few for garnishing and coarsely powder the rest.
3. Heat the ghee and roast the semolina till light brown.
4. Add the almond powder and continue to sauté for two or three minutes.
5. Add the sugar, milk and saffron.
6. Cook over medium heat, stirring continiously, till the sugar dissolves and the mixture attains the consistency of halwa.
7. Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
8. Remove from heat, decorate with the reserved almonds and serve hot.
Sooji Badam Halwa For Surprise Guests:
Sooji Badam Halwa is also prepared when you get surprise guests visiting your house and there is nothing available in your fridge or kitchen to serve. This Sooji Badam Halwa is one of the easiest sweet dish to be prepared in very less time and few ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen and fridge.
Sooji Badam Halwa Served:
Sooji Badam Halwa can be usually served at especiall occasions like weddings and at eid menus. Sooji Badam Halwa can also be served at breakfast along with tarkari of aloo, cholay and pori.Add to Favourites