Spicy Noodles as you can see the recipe name it is already shown that this recipe is spicy in taste. Spicy Noodles are very much tasty, delicious, mouthwatering, spicy, hot and scrumptious recipe of noodle. This Spicy Noodles can be loved by all noodle lovers and will surely cherish your all family, friends and guests to eat this.
Spicy Noodles Classy & Delectable Recipe:
Spicy Noodles is a recipe which is classy among all noodle recipes because the ingredients use to make this recipe especially thai red curry paste make them classy and delectable. The noodles combine with the vegetables, spices and sauces make them more delectable and classy.
Spicy Noodles Made With:
Spicy noodles can be made with noodles boiled, carrots, zuchini, spring onions, oil, ginger julian sliced, garlic finely chopped, sesame oil, fish sauce, water, coconut milk, soya sauce, thai red curry paste, peanuts roasted and finely chopped, mint leaves, lemon juice and salt.
Recipe Of Spicy Noodles:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Noodles 100 grams
Carrots, peeled 2
Zucchini 1 large
Spring onions 3
Oil 1 tablespoon
Ginger, julienne 4 tablespoons
Garlic, chopped 3 teaspoons
Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
Fish sauce 2 teaspoons
Water 1 1/4 cups
Coconut milk 1 cup
Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
Thai red curry paste 1 1/2 teaspoons
Peanuts, roasted and finely chopped 1/2 cup
Mint leaves, finely chopped 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Boil noodles, drain and keep aside. Cut carrots, zucchini and spring onions into strips.
2. Heat oil. Add 2 tablespoons ginger and garlic, sauté.
3. Add spring onions, carrot and zucchini. Stir fry.
4. Add fish sauce and take off the heat.
5. Heat sesame oil in a pan, add the remaining ginger, soya sauce, fish sauce, red curry paste and some water. Stir to mix well.
5. Add mint leaves, coconut milk, some of the roasted peanuts and lemon juice.
6. In another pan, heat chili oil. Add the boiled noodles and salt, stir and take off the heat.
7. Transfer the noodles into the serving dish, pour the sauce followed by vegetables.
8. Garnish with crushed peanuts and mint leaves.
Variation In Spicy Noodles:
Spicy Noodles are already a versatile recipe dish among all but you can make it more variable by adding few more ingredients to make them more variable. You can add mushrooms and sweet corns to make it more delicious, colorful and healthy in taste.
Spicy Noodles Served:
Spicy Noodles can be mostly served at every restaurant and at homes too in dinner or lunch time. Spicy Noodles can also be served as a side dish or some people have it as their main dish. Spicy Noodles can be served with garlic bread, bran bread, gralic cheese bread and with dinner rolls to make it a complete meal.Add to Favourites