- Prep Time: 55 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Stuffed Aloo Patties
Stuffed Aloo Patties Made With:
Stuffed Aloo Patties can be made with potatoes, grated coconut, fresh coriander leaves finely chopped, ghee, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, chopped raisins, chopped cashew nuts, oil for deep frying, corn flour, salt and powdered sugar a pinch.
- Potatoes - 1/2 kg
- Grated coconut - 100 gm
- Finely chopped coriander - 1/2 bunch
- Ghee - 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Green chilli paste - 1 tsp
- Chopped raisins - few
- Chopped cashew nuts - few
- Oil - for deep frying
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Powdered sugar - a pinch
Instruction For Making:
1. Boil the peeled potatoes, mash and set aside to cool.
2. Add salt & a little powdered sugar.
3. Sauté the masalas in ghee till golden brown, add raisins & cashew nuts, set aside to cool.
4. Sauté coconut till golden brown, set aside to cool.
5. Add coriander leaves in the sautéed ingredients, add some salt & sugar & mix well.
6. Form into small balls. Make the patties of mashed potatoes and fill with masala balls.
7. Roll the balls in corn flour and deep fry till light golden brown.
8. Serve piping hot with chutney or ketchup.
Stuffed Aloo Patties are very much delicious and fancy patties among other patties. Stuffed Aloo Patties are very much easy to made at homes by using very known and easily available ingredients in your kitchen. Stuffed Aloo Patties are spicy, little sweet, crunchy, moist and tender. It can be loved by all potato lovers who love to eat potato in any way. It can be also most eaten in the holy month of ramzan and also loved to eat as a snack in your eid menu. This is the most liked snack of your guests too they love to eat whenever they visit to you. Make your all family, friends, guests and kids too by served these Stuffed Aloo Patties.
Stuffed Aloo Patties Healthy & Nutritious:
Stuffed Aloo Patties are very much healthy and nutritious for the health of all. It is full of nutritions because of using cashew nuts, raisins and coconut filling in potatoes make these patties more and more healthier for all.
Variation In Stuffed Aloo Patties:
Stuffed Aloo Patties can be make more variable in taste and texture by adding some more ingredients like you can add cheese and some herbs according to your taste buds. You can also add fresh mint leaves, capsicum and sweet corns to make it more delicious and colorful in taste and texture.
Stuffed Aloo Patties Served:
Stuffed Aloo Patties can be usually served at restaurant, dhaba, cafe and at home as a snack. It can also be served as a snack along with hot/cold beverages. Stuffed Aloo Patties can also be served with any type of dip sauce, ketchup or chutni. It can also be served in the lunch box of your kid as a healthy lunch.Add to Favourites