Stuffed Chicken Buns are very much delicious and easy to made at homes. These Stuffed Chicken Buns are little spicy with nice
taste and fully tender chicken stuffing make these buns more delicious and mouthwatering in taste.
Stuffed Chicken Buns Undone Without Stuffing:
Stuffed Chicken Buns can be undone without this chicken stuffing. This chicken stuffing is a main ingredient to make these buns. The stuffing of chicken is fully tender, moist and nicely coated with spices to give nice aroma and taste to your buns in every bite.
Stuffed Chicken Buns Made With:
Stuffed Chicken Buns can be made with for the dough you need flour, baking powder, salt, milk, instant yeast, olive oil, sugar,
warm water and flour for dust. For chicken stuffing you need chicken breast piece, red chili powder, bell pepper chopped, hot
sauce, oil, salt, spring onion chopped, onion chopped, garlic chopped, ketchup, tomato puree, flour and cheese. For brushing
you need egg yolk and sesame oil. For green mayo you need mayonnaise, chili salt, salt, milk, vinegar and fresh coriander leaves.
Recipe Of Stuffed Chicken Buns:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
For the Dough:
Flour 300 gm
Flour 50 gm to dust
Instant yeast 1 sachet
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Sugar 2 tbsp
Salt a pinch
Milk 1/2 cup
Warm water 1/2 cup
For the Chicken Stuffing:
Chicken breast 1
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Chopped bell pepper ½ tsp
Hot sauce 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil ½ cup
Chopped spring onion 2 tbsp
Chopped onion 1 small
Chopped garlic 1 cloves
Ketchup ¼ tsp
Tomato puree 2 tbsp
Flour 2 tbsp
Cheese (optional) 1 tbsp
Egg yolk 1
Sesame oil 2 tbsp
For Green Mayo:
Mayonnaise 1 cup
Chili salt 5 gm
Salt ¼ tsp
Milk 2 tbsp
Vinegar 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves a few
Instruction For Cooking:
1. In a bowl, mix flour, instant yeast, olive oil, sugar, salt, milk, and warm to prepare dough.
2. Set it aside to rise. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
3. Heat oil and add chopped onion and fry. Add chicken pieces and fry.
4. Now add chopped spring onion, red chili powder, chopped bell pepper, hot sauce, salt, chopped garlic, tomato puree, flour,
fry for 5 minutes and remove from the stove.
5. Now, make a ball of the dough, dimple it with thumb and put prepared filling.
6. Roll again to form a ball and brush it with egg yolk.
7. Place all the buns on a baking tray and bake at 250 degrees centigrade for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Serve with green mayo.
To prepare green mayo:
1. Blend well mayonnaise, chili salt, salt, milk, vinegar and coriander leaves.
Stuffed Chicken Buns Variation:
Stuffed Chicken Buns can be made more variable by adding sweet corns, green chillies finely chopped and olives to make these Stuffed Chicken Buns more delicious, spicy and colorful in taste and texture.
Stuffed Chicken Buns Served:
Stuffed Chicken Buns can be usually served at restaurants and at homes in breakfast and evening with tea. These Stuffed Chicken Buns can also be served as a snack in small parties arranged at homes or it can be served at birthday parties and you can also give these to your kids in their lunch boxes.Add to Favourites