As you all can see this recipe name Stuffed Chutni Chicken you all start thinking that is this easy to make by ourselfs ? Yes it is this recipe of Stuffed Chutni Chicken which is very much easy to made at home and definitely cherish your all family, friends and guests. Once they eat this dish they will surely ask for the recipe or craving to eat atleast once in a week.
Stuffed Chutni Chicken Taste & Texture:
Stuffed Chutni Chicken is a delicious way to use up leftover chutni or make fresh chutni choice is all yours. Stuffed Chutni Chicken is spicy in taste with fully moist and tender chicken and crispy from outside with a golden brown color crust.
Stuffed Chutni Chicken Made With:
Stuffed Chutni Chicken can be made with boneless chicken, bread crumbs (panko), egg, flour and oil for frying. For chutni you need coconut, green chilies, garlic cloves, mint leaves fresh, coriander fresh leaves, curry leaves, cumin seeds, salt, vinegar, sugar and lemon juice.
Recipe Of Stuffed Chutni Chicken:
Preparation time 35-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Boneless chicken breast (halves) 2
Panko breadcrumbs 1/2 cup
Flour 3 tbsp
Oil for frying
For the Chutni:
Green chillies 3-4
Garlic 5 cloves
Mint leaves 1/4 cup
Coriander leaves 1 bunch
Curry leaves few
Cumin seeds (roasted) 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Vinegar 1 tsp
Lemon juice of 1 big lemon
Sugar 1 tsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Place the chicken breasts flat on a cutting board and slide in a knife and slit open the breast pieces lengthwise, do not cut all the way through.
2. It should resemble a pocket. Apply salt all over and keep aside for 2 to 3 hours in the fridge.
3. Put all the ingredients for the chutney into a mixer and grind into a fine smooth paste.
4. Stuff the chicken into the chicken cavity.
5. First roll the chicken breast in flour and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Dip in egg and then coat with Panko breadcrumbs, pressing crumbs down gently.
7. Heat oil and cook stuffed chicken till done.
Variation In Stuffed Chutni Chicken:
Stuffed Chutni Chicken is already a verstaile recipe among all snack recipe, but you can amke it more variable by adding these ingredients that will surely make this Stuffed Chutni Chicken more delicious. You can add cheddar cheese or mayo or garlic mayo to make this yummilicious snack according to your taste buds.
Stuffed Chutni Chicken Served:
Stuffed Chutni Chicken is usually served in restaurants, cafe and at homes as a snack. Stuffed Chutni Chicken can also be served as a main dish sometimes along with the any fried rice or with noodles/spaghetti.Add to Favourites