Stuffed Eggplant is a very much easy and delicious side dish which is famous among all vegetarian and non vegetarians too. This Stuffed Eggplant can be loved by both kind of people vegetarian and non vegetarian because of the ingredients to make this dish with mince meat, egg plants and rice. Stuffed Eggplant Is a spicy, scrumptious and easy to make recipe.
Stuffed Eggplant Made With:
Stuffed Eggplant can be made with eggplant, mince meat, rice, butter, onion, tomato, lemon juice, salt, parsley, black pepper powder, water and oil.
Recipe Of Stuffed Eggplant:
Preparation time 30-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Mince 250 grm
Rice 100 grm
Butter 2 tbsp
Onion 1 medium
Tomato 1 medium
Lemon juice 1-1 1/2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Parsley chopped 1/4 bunch
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Water 1 cup
Oil 3 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Cut each eggplant in to two halves remove its pulp and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok, then add chopped onion and fry till it is translucent.
3. Then add 100 grams soaked rice and a little water, cover and cook until rice are tender.
4. When rice become tender then remove the lid and add mince and mix it very well, then add salt, black pepper powder, tomatoes and chopped parsley and mix it all very well.
5. Stuff the cavity of eggplants with mince-rice mixture,
6. Now put the two halves of each eggplant together and wrap with a piece of thread or string.
7. Now put the stuffed eggplants in water with a little water, add in lemon juice.
8. Cover and cook for 10=15 minutes. then remove the lid and cook till water dries.
9. Remove in a serving platter, unwrap the string and serve hot.
Stuffed Eggplant Undone Without Stuffing:
Stuffed Eggplant can be undone without stuffing because s you can see the recipe name which is already shown that this dish is something stuffed in eggplants. This Stuffed Eggplant is a recipe which can be properly done with the mince meat and rice masala cooked together with other spices to make the delicious stuffing to fill the eggplants cavity with this stuffing to complete the dish and served.
Stuffed Eggplant Served:
Stuffed Eggplant can be usually served at nay restaurant, dhaba and at homes too as a side dish. Stuffed Eggplants can also be served with any type of tarka daal (lentil) along with the raita and salad of your own choice.Add to Favourites