Vegetable Paneer Pulao is a very simple, quick and healthy recipe loaded with vegetables and paneer and gets ready with minimum efforts. It is a full meal by itself. Vegetable Paneer Pulao made with cooked boil rice, cottage cheese, mushrooms, green peas. spinach leaves, whole garam masala, ghee, chopped white onions, spring onion greens, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, baby corns or sweet corns, salt and coconut milk. To finish with garnishing add fresh finely chopped coriander leaves.
Vegetable Paneer Pulao Full Of Delicacy:
Vegetable Paneer Pulao is full of delicacy and delicious as well. You can use desi ghee to make it more nice aromatic and delicious in taste.
Vegetable Paneer Pulao Is Full Of Nutrients:
Vegetable Paneer Pulao is full of nutrients. In this pulao recipe paneer is a good source of carbohydrate, vitamins, protein and minerals, as well vegetable added in this pulao to make also having a large amount of nutrients.
Recipe Of Vegetable Paneer Pulao:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Cooked rice 3 cups
Mushrooms (quartered) 1-1/2 cups
Cottage cheese (fried cubes) 1 cup
Green peas (boiled) 1/2 cup
Spinach leaves (chopped) 1/2 cup
Green cardamoms 6
Cinnamon 1 stick
Fennel seeds 1 tbsp
Ghee 4 tbsp
Bay leaves 2
Chopped onions 3
Spring onion greens (chopped) 1/2 cup
Ginger-garlic paste 3 tbsp
Green chillies (chopped) 3
Baby corns as required
Salt to taste
Coconut milk 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves to garnish
Instruction For Cooking:
1. In a blender blend cloves, green cardamoms, and cinnamon and fennel seeds to a fine powder. keep aside.
2. Heat ghee in a non stick pan, add bay leaves, onion and sauté till pink.
3. Add spring onions, ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Sauté for two minutes.
4. Add the above spice powder and mix for two minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and sauté for two minutes.
6. Sprinkle two tablespoons water.
7. Toss well. Add baby corn, cottage cheese, green peas, spinach leaves, rice and salt. Mix well.
8. Add coconut milk and cook for five minutes.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Variation In Vegetable Paneer Pulao:
Vegetable Paneer Pulao is already a variable rice recipe on its own but you can make it more variable in taste and color by adding some other vegetables like carrots, capsicum and cabbage. Choice is all yours.
Served Vegetable Paneer Pulao:
Vegetable Paneer Pulao can be usually served with any curry of your choice and also it can be served with raita of your choice.Add to Favourites