Vegetable Qorma is a very popular dish in Northern Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Vegetable Qorma is a staple qorma dish which can be loved by all vegetarians. Vegetable Qorma is a mild spicy, aromatic and rich colorful gravy based dish. Vegetable Qorma is very much delicious and mouthwatering recipe dish along with the full variety of vegetbales in one plate.
Vegetable Qorma Healthy & Nutritious:
Vegetable Qorma is very much healthy and nutritious for the health of all. It is very much healthy and highly nutritious dish because of using a huge amount of vegetables in one dish to make this more tasty and healthy. As we all knows how much vegetables are good for health of all, that is why Vegetable Qorma is very much healthy and nutritious for all to eat.
Vegetable Qorma Made With:
Vegetable Qorma can be made with potato boiled, peeled and cubed, green peas, carrot diced, french beans, cauliflower, scrapped coconut, green chilies, fennel seeds, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, oil, green cardamom, clove, cinnamon stick, onion, garlic cloves, fresh mint leaves, fresh coriander leaves and lemon juice.
Recipe Of Vegetable Qorma:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Potato (boiled, peeled and cubed) 1
Green peas 1/4 cup
Carrot (diced) 1
French beans (diced) 5-6
Cauliflower (cut into florets) 50 grams
Scraped coconut 3 tbsp
Green chillies 3
Fennel seeds 1 tsp
Poppy seeds 1/2 tsp
Cashew nuts 6
Oil 2 tbsp
Green cardamom 1
Cinnamon 1-inch stick
Onion (sliced) 1
Garlic (sliced) 10 cloves
Mint leaves (chopped) a small bunch
Coriander leaves (chopped) a small bunch
Lemon juice 1/2 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Grind together coconut, green chilies, fennel seeds, poppy seeds, cashew nuts and water and grind it to a smooth paste.
2. Heat oil. Add green cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon stick and sauté for a minute.
3. Add onions and garlic and sauté till translucent.
4. Add mint leaves, coriander leaves, green peas, carrot, French beans and cauliflower and salt and mix well and cook till the vegetables get cooked.
5. Add the ground mixture and sauté for two minutes.
6. Add the potatoes and lemon juice and cook for two minutes.
7. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Vegetable Qorma Quick, Easy & Delectable:
Vegetable Qorma is very quick recipe to made with very easy and few ingredients and when they cooked with spices together with all selected vegetables they make this dish delectable and more tasty.
Vegetable Qorma Served:
Vegetable Qorma can be usually served at restaurants, dhabas and at home too as a main dish. Vegetable Qorma can also be served with zeera rice or with matar pulao, orit can also be served with roti/chapati, naan of any type and qulcha along with raita and salad of your own choice.Add to Favourites