- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
Velvety Chicken Made With:
Velvety Chicken can be made with chicken pieces, ghee (clarified butter), cumin seeds, black pepper corns, onions very finely chopped, garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander seeds powder, tomato puree, salt, finely chopped green chilies, tomatoes halved, vinegar, sugar, finely chopped coriander leaves, corn flour, water and milk.
- Chicken - 1 kg
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Black pepper corns - 1/2 tsp
- Onions finely chopped - 1 cup
- Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Tomato puree - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 1.1/2 tsp
- Green chilies - 2
- Tomatoes halved - 2
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Place the chicken in a saucepan with 2 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil and then simmer till cooked through.
3. When cool, drain the chicken pieces and mix the milk and the stock together and make up to 2 cups adding more water if required.
4. Heat the ghee, add the cumin seeds and peppercorns.
5. Add the onions, ginger and garlic, and sauté till the onions are transparent.
6. Add the coriander powder, tomato puree, salt and green chillies and stir well.
7. Add to this the chicken, the stock and milk mixture and bring to a boil.
8. Add the corn flour, bring to a boil again, and then simmer for 2 minutes.
9. Add the tomatoes, vinegar, sugar and half the coriander leaves, mix and serve hot garnished with the rest of the coriander leaves.
As you can see the name of the recipe which is already shows that what you gonna make it today yes it is very simple and easy to amke quick recipe of chicken which can be loved by all. Velvety Chicken is also a most favorite curry based chicken recipe for those who love chicken to eat. Velvety Chicken is a recipe which can be easily made by the new cookers who are just entered in the world of cooking.
Velvety Chicken Taste & Texture:
Velvety Chicken is very smooth gravy or curry based chicken with little spicy flavor and green chilies and tomatoes give it a very good combination of red and green color and also it can make this little tangy and spicy in taste.
Variation In Velvety Chicken:
Velvety Chicken you can make more variable by adding more ingredients according to your taste or choice like you can add some green capsicum to give it a more good taste and color to your dish.
Velvety Chicken Served:
Velvety Chicken can be usaully served at any restaurant, dhaba and also at homes as a main dish. Velvety Chicken can also be served with any type of naan, flat bread or you can also served this with fried rice or steamed rice along with any type of salad of your own choice.Add to Favourites