Chicken Seekh Kabab is a traditional dish made with any type of minced meat like beef/mutton/chicken. We can make Chicken Seekh Kabab with chicken minced meat by adding spices to make it more delicious and then grilled on skewers or baked in to oven. Chicken Seekh Kabab is traditionally cooked in a tandoor.
Chicken Seekh Kabab Popular All Over The World:
Chicken Seekh Kabab are popular all over the world because of its delicious mouthwatering taste of minced meat all together marinated with ginger garlic paste and spices which gives it more taste and when it grills on skewers the smoke of coal gives it unique taste, which is liked by everyone all over the world.
Recipe Of Chicken Seekh Kabab:
Preparation time 40-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Chicken minced 1/2 kg
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Black pepper freshly ground 1 tsp
Ginger paste 1 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves 1 bunch (finely chopped)
Green chillies 6 finely chopped
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
Mustard powder 1 tsp
Oil as required
Onions chopped 3 tbsp
Onion 1 cut in to rings
Tomato 2 cut in to rings
Instruction For cooking:
1. Mix salt, lemon juice, black pepper, mustard powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, green chillies, onion 3 tbsp and red chilli flakes mix together and then add chicken mince, mix well.
2.Now put small amount of oil on both hands to make it oily, then make seekh kabab of all mixture.
3. Now put seekh kabab in oven tray and bake it for 10 minutes on 180 degrees C.
4. If you want to make it on skewers then make it on coal based stove.
5. Now put oil in frying pan for shallow frying and then fry kababs.
6. Now give smoke of coal.
7. Now take out in serving dish and served with onion and tomato rings and chutni.
Variation In Chicken Seekh Kabab:
Chicken Seekh Kabab is alreday a variable B.b.q dish or oven baked dish but you can make it more variable by marinating chicken mince meat in home made seekh kabab masala to make it more delicious and mouth watering.
Served Chicken Seekh Kabab:
Chicken Seekh Kabab can be usually served with pori paratha, naan, garlic naan, till wala naan or with plain chapati/roti. You can also serve mint chutni, spicy green chutni or tamarind chutni along with these Chicken Seekh Kabab.Add to Favourites