Lagan ka Qeema is a rich flavorful, aromatic and little spicy qeema recipe which can be made with mutton or beef qeema it depends on you with what meat mince you can make this Lagan Ka Qeema. This Lagan Ka Qeema is a little spicy, highly aromatic and delicious recipe to eat and feel pleasureful when serving to your family, friends and guests. This is surely a lip smacking recipe dish which can make everyone happy and everyone want to know the recipe after eating this once.
Lagan Ka Qeema Fresh and Classy:
Lagan Ka Qeema is one of the fresh and classy dish in the variety of qeema recipe dishes. Lagan Ka Qeema is fresh and classy because of using ingredients to make this which warm the hearts of all to eat.
Lagan ka Qeema Made With:
Lagan Ka Qeema can be made with mutton mince, black cardamoms, green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, desiccated coconut, poppy seeds, yogurt, browned onions, ghee, caraway seeds, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, fresh mint leaves, lemon juice, saffron and whisked egg.
Recipe Of Lagan Ka Qeema:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Mutton mince 500 gm
Black cardamoms 4
Green cardamoms 6 – 8
Cloves 5 – 6
Cinnamon 2 sticks
Desiccated coconut 2 tbsp
Poppy seeds 2 tbsp
Yogurt ½ cup
Browned Onions 1 cup
Ghee 1 tbsp
Caraway seeds 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Mint leaves (for garnishing) 15 – 20
Lemon juice ½ lemon
Saffron essence ½ tsp
Egg, whisked 1
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Dry roast black, green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, dried coconut, poppy seeds for ½ minute.
2. Transfer into a mixer jar, grind into
a fine paste with a little water.
3. Mix together mutton mince, yogurt and browned onions.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil, add caraway seeds, mince mixture, ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt and mix well.
6. Add the ground masala and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
7. Add mint leaves, lemon juice and saffron essence and sauté.
8. Reduce heat and spread the whisked
egg over the mince.
9. Keep 2-3 onion skins in the centre and place 1-2 pieces of burning coal over them.
10. Put 1 tsp ghee, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
11. Remove the onion skin and the coal.
12. Transfer into a serving bowl. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve hot.
Variation In Lagan Ka Qeema:
Lagan Ka Qeema is already a most versatile and classy dish among all, but you can make it more variable by doing some little changes by adding few more ingredients to make it more tasty in taste. You can add boil eggs while serving this or you can also add julian thin slices of ginger to make it more aromatic and flavorful in taste.
Lagan Ka Qeema Served:
Lagan Ka Qeema can be usually served at any restaurant, dhaba and at homes too in lunch or dinner menu as a side dish. It can also be served with steamed rice and tarka daal (lentil) of your own choice or it can be served with any roti/chapati or naan of your choice along with raita and salad of your choice.Add to Favourites