This Spicy Tangy Murgh Raan is amazing recipe of chicken leg pieces/drumsticks cooked with vegetables, spices and sauces make them spicy and tangy and very much delicious. This recipe of Spicy Tangy Murgh Raan will surely loved by all of your family, friends and guests and make them cherish.
Spicy Tangy Murgh Raan Taste & Texture:
Spicy Tangy Murgh Ran are moist. tender, sweet, spicy and tangy in taste and look very delicious, mouthwatering and colorful because of using vegetables to cook together with them.
Spicy Tangy Murgh Raan Made With:
Spicy Tangy Murgh Raan can be made with drumsticks, capsicum, potato boiled, green chilies, spring onions, tomato ketchup, chaat masala, black pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste, roasted cumin seeds, vinegar, soya sauce and oil.
Recipe Of Spicy Tangy Murgh Raan:
Preparation time 30-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Potatao (Boiled) 1
Green Chilies 2
Spring Onions 2
Tomato Ketchup 1 cup
Chaat Masala 1 tsp
Black Pepper ½ tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
Roasted Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
Oil 4 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Finely chop capsicums, green chilies, spring onions and boiled potato.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add ginger garlic paste.
3. Now clear the bones of drum sticks but don’t separate.
4. Add drumsticks to the pan, add water and cover the lid.
5. When water dries, add finely chopped vegetables.
6. Add tomato ketchup, chaat masala,black pepper, salt, roasted cumin seeds, vinegar and soy sauce and let it cook for 10 minutes.
Variation In SpicyTangy Murgh Raan:
Spicy Tangy Murgh Raan is a variable recipe dish among all drumstick recipes but you can also make it more variable by adding some other few ingredients which can make this dish more colorful and tasty in taste.
Spicy Tangy Murgh Raan Served:
Spicy Tangy Murg Raan can be usually served at restaurants, cafe and at homes too as a side dish. Spicy Tangy Murgh Raan can be served with some fried rice or plain steamed rice and it can be also served with noodles to make it a fantastic and complete meal.Add to Favourites