Cardamom Fish is a delicious gravy based recipe of fish which can be loved by all seafood/fish lovers. Cardamom Fish is a dish recipe which can be easily made with a few ingredients in a quick time. Cardamom Fish is tangy and little spicy in taste to be cherish the taste of spices and fish together in your mouth.
Cardamom Fish Made With:
Cardamom Fish can be made with fish, cardamom powder, yogurt, Fried onions, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, lemon juice, coriander powder, tomatoes chopped, green chillies, oil and fresh finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Recipe Of Cardamom Fish:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Fish Pieces 1 Kg
Cardamom Powder ½ tsp
Fried Onions 1 Cup
Turmeric Powder ½ tsp
Red Chili Powder 1- ½ tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
Black Pepper 1 tsp
Lemon Juice 4-5 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
Chopped Tomatoes 2
Green Chilies 4
Green Coriander for Garnishing
Oil as Required
Instruction For Cooking:
1. On 1 kg fish pieces, put 4-5 tsp lemon juice, 1tsp black pepper for marinate half hour.
2. As required oil heat in a pan and mix chopped onion, dry for water.
3. Add 1 kg yogurt ½ tsp Cardamom powder ,1/2 tsp turmeric powder,1-1/2 red chili powder,2 tsp garlic and ginger paste, 1 tsp coriander powder and mix onion for marinate.
4. Add 2 chopped tomatoes, 4 green chilies and add 2 cup of water.
5. When boil comes, then add the fish and cook for 5 minutes and turn off the stove.
6. Garnish with green fresh coriander leaves finely chopped.
Yogurt Gives Unique Taste & Texture To Cardamom Fish:
Cardamom Fish have a unique tangy taste and smooth thick gravy because of using yogurt to make it a gravy. This yogurt based gravy gives a unique taste and texture to the Cardamom Fish.
Cardamom Fish Served:
Cardamom Fish can be usually served as a side dish at homes and in restaurants too. This Cardamom Fish can be served with steamed rice, roti, chapati, naan and qulcha along with the slices of cucumber and onion as a salad.Add to Favourites