Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the most popular Pakistani and Indian dish around the world as enjoyed by one and all. Chicken Tikka Masala is a luscious gravy based dish of roasted or grilled chicken pieces served in a rich aromatic delicious sauce. Normally in restaurants the colour of the sauce is either orange or red and the sauce is usually creamy, lightly spiced and contains tomatoes.
Origin Of Chicken Tikka Masala:
The Origins of Chicken Tikka Masala is disputed but is believed to be the dish originated in the state of Punjab. Survey has found that the British foreign secretary. Chicken Tikka Masala originally an Pakistani Nd Indian dish.
Recipe Of Chicken Tikka Masala:
Preparation time 30-40 minutes
Serves 4-5 peoples
All masala 2 tsp
Cashewnut 1 tsp
Chicken 1 kg
Green chillies 4
Coriander leaves 1 cup
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cream 1 tbsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Salt To taste
Turmeric powder pinch
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Curd 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Methi powder pinch
Red chilli powder As per taste
Red pepper 1
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Take bone less chicken but cut into small pieces and also vegetables, onions,bell peppers.
2. In a blender add tomato, cashwnuts and blend it.
3. Take a bowl add turmuric, chilli powder, coriander gingergarlic, methi, curd, lime juice, salt and oil mix it and use half of this marinate to vegetables and half to chicken mix well and keep aside for 1 hr.
4. After one hour grill chicken and vegetables till they are half cooked.
5. Take a pan add oil, garam masala, cumin seeds, finely chopped onions , salt and cook slowly then add
turmuric, gingergarlic ,cumin, coriander, chilli powderand little water. Mix well. Add tomato paste which was blended mix well close it with a lid for 5 min.
6. Now add the cooked chicken and vegetables let it cook for 2mins. Add cream (optional) and then add chopped coriander leaves .
Chicken Tikka Masala Is A Variable Dish:
A number of Pakistani and Indian chefs believe that it is merely a variation on an Pakistani and Indian dish known as Chicken Tikka Masala known to the Mughal Emperors.
Chicken Tikka Masala Tempting & Lip Smacking:
The taste of the Chicken Tikka Masala is enticing just mainly for its rich creamy flavour of the tomato based sauce and the combination of spices. Chicken Tikka Masala is a lip smacking dish.
Uses Of Chicken Tikka Masala:
Chicken Tikka Masala is served as a main dish in restaurants around the globe. Chicken Tikka Masala can be served at homes in dinners of Eid festivals menu also in dawats arranged at home. Chicken Tikka Masala can be eaten with steamed rice or naans or roti.Add to Favourites