Coconut Cookies are delicious and easy to make. It is difficult to keep the cookie jar full of them. Coconut Cookies are awesome cookies ever, totally delicious and full of flavor, chewy and rich. When you once made these, then you would want to make them again and again.
Coconut Cookies Made With:
Coconut Cookies can be made with butter, caster sugar, flour, vanilla essence, baking soda, coconut essence, desiccated coconut, salt and egg.
Coconut Cookies Taste & Texture:
Coconut Cookies are sweet, chewy and delicious in taste and crunchy from outside.
Recipe Of Coconut Cookies:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Butter 1/2 cup
Caster sugar 1 cup
Vanilla essence 2 tsp
Coconut essence 1/2 tsp
Flour 1-3/4 cups
Salt 3/4 tsp
Baking soda 1/2 tsp
Desiccated coconut 1 cup
Instruction For Making:
1. Beat the butter, add sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
2. Stir in egg, vanilla and coconut essences. Sift the flour with the salt and baking soda.
3. Alternately add the flour mixture and the coconut to the creamed mixture.
4. Form the dough into log about 2-inches in diameter.
5. Tightly wrap dough and chill for at least two hours or overnight.
6. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Remove dough from refrigerator and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
7. Bake on an non-greased cookie sheet until the edges are golden, about 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Variation In Coconut Cookies:
Coconut Cookies can be made more variable by adding raisins or dates chopped finely to add in the recipe. this addition makes your Coconut Cookies more chewy and tasty in taste.
Coconut Cookies Loved By All:
Coconut Cookies are loved by all to eat at any time. Coconut Cookies can also be served as a dessert for an impressive finishing touch when you are setting a table for dinner with friends and family.
Add to Favourites