Fish Pulao is a popular rice dish which is rich in flavor with full of luscious fish flavor. Fish Pulao is a brilliant twist in bringing out the fish flavor in the rice and spices cooked together gives a delicious taste to this pulao. Fish Pulao is highly aromatic pulao that most of us cant resist without taking a bite.
Fish Pulao Loved By All Seafood Lovers:
Fish Pulao is an awesome and perfect dish for all seafood lovers because of experiences its succulent flavors or fish wrapped in aromatic spices layered rice which are perfectly blended in to spices made gravy mixed with rice and half cooked fish.
Fish Pulao Made With:
Fish Pulao can be made with fish fillets, rice, cloves, black cardamom, turmeric powder, onion sliced, cumin seeds, coriander powder, cinnamon, dry red chillies, garam masala powder, ghee and salt.
Recipe Of Fish Pulao:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Fish fillets ½ kg
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Onion sliced 1 large
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Dry red chillies 3
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Rice 2 cups
Ghee or butter 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Rub the fish with some salt and the turmeric powder. Keep aside.
2. Heat half the ghee / butter in a pan and sauté the fish slices on each side till they are half-cooked.
3. Remove from pan. Heat the remaining ghee / butter in the same pan and fry the onions till brown.
4. Add the cumin seeds, cloves, cardamoms, cinnamon, red chili, coriander powder, rice and salt.
5. Add water and simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes or till all the water has evaporated and the rice is cooked but firm.
6. Arrange a layer of rice alternating with a layer of fish.
7. Finish with a layer of rice and sprinkle garam masala on top.
8. Cover and cook on a low flame for dum (steam) for 4-5 minutes.
Served Fish Pulao:
Fish Pulao can be usually served at lunch and dinner time in restaurants. Fish Pulao can also be served at homes in dinner or lunch parties especially in winter season. Fish Pulao can be served with any type of raita and salad of your choice.Add to Favourites