- Prep Time: 2h 00 min
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
Cheesy Spinach Roll
These rolls are sooper dooper delicious and mouthwatering. These are also easy to make at home. These are flavorful, cheesy, crispy, mild spicy and tempting.
- paneer (mashed smooth) - 200 gram
- salt - 2 tsp
- dried basil leaves - 1 tsp
- Black pepper crushed - 1/4 tsp
- egg - 1
- bread slices - 2
- spinach (boiled and finely chopped) - 400 gram
- tomato puree - 1/2 cup
- oregano - 1/4 tsp
- grated cheese - 4 tbsp
- flour - for dusting
- spring onion chopped - for garnishing
1. Mix together the paneer, salt, basil, black pepper, egg and bread and knead the mixture till smooth.
2. Dust a cling or aluminum foil with some flour and pat the paneer mixture over it into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Squeeze the spinach well and spread it in a layer over the paneer, leaving a slight margin all around.
4. Sprinkle some salt over it.
5. Roll the two things together like a Swiss roll as firmly as you can, with the support of the foil.
6. Refrigerate for an hour at least.
7. About 30 minutes before serving unwrap the roll and place it in a pyrex dish.
8. Pour the tomato puree over it.
9. Sprinkle the cheese and oregano over and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C for about 1/2 an hour.
10. Garnish with the chopped spring onions and serve.
Woowoww look what i found for all of you especially all the vegetarians and vegetable lovers. For those too who like to eat spinach and those who like cheese and what about them who like both spinach and cheese :D. Now me you and all have this delicious recipe to make and surprise our family, friends and guests. By the way you can also make confuse your kids by making these for them because most of the kids don’t like spinach now you can chase them by making these Cheesy Spinach Roll. These rolls are sooper dooper delicious and mouthwatering. These are also easy to make at home. These are flavorful, cheesy, crispy, mild spicy and tempting.
Cheesy Spinach Roll Can Be Made With:
This can be made with these ingredients paneer mashed, salt, dried basil leaves, crushed black pepper, egg, bread slices, spinach (boiled and chopped finely, tomato puree, oregano, grated cheese, flour for dusting and spring onion for garnishing.
Cheesy Spinach Roll Healthy & Nutritious:
This can be a lot healthy and nutritious itself for the health of all. This is fully healthy and nutritious because of its ingredients. As we all know spinach is full of iron and cheese is full of calcium so they both combine and become a healthiest recipe for the health of all.
Cheesy Spinach Roll Variation:
This can be make more variable by adding few more ingredients to make it more delicious. You can also add green chilies, fresh coriander leaves and sweet corn. Choice is all yours.
Cheesy Spinach Roll Served:
This can be usually served at any restaurant, cafe. coffee shops, tuc shops and at homes as a side dish or mostly as a snack. this can also be served at small get togethers or at weekend lunch/dinner. This can also be served along with the any type of dip, sauce and ketchup.Add to Favourites