Homemade Beef Stock can be easily made at home by adding few ingredients. These ingredients can be easily available in everybody’s kitchen. Homemade Beef Stock can be made with these ingredients like beef bones with little meat, celery, onion, tomato, garlic, thyme, carrot, marjoram (optional), black pepper corns and salt.
Homemade Beef Stock Healthy & Nutritious:
Homemade Beef Stock would be very healthy and nutritious for health of all of us. Homemade Beef Stock having large amount of protein and nutritional value because of mix of beef meat and carrots and herbs.
Homemade Beef Stock Can Be Beneficial For Some Recipes:
Homemade Beef Stock can be beneficial for making some recipes like pulao, beef gravies and some stews made with boneless beef to adding more flavour in your recipes you can add this Homemade Beef Stock.
Recipe Of Homemade Beef Stock:
Preparation time 3-4 hours
Serves 4-5 people
Beef bones 6 lb
Water 9 cups
Celery with leaves (chopped) 3 stalks
Carrots (diced) 2
Onion (diced) 1
Tomato (quartered) 1
Bay leaves 2
Garlic 2 cloves
Thyme 1/4 tsp
Marjoram 1/4 tsp
Black peppercorns 8
Salt 2 tsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Place bones and water in a pan. Simmer uncovered 3 hours over low heat.
2. Strain stock through strainer.
3. Remove any meat from bones, cut into small pieces and return to stockpot.
4. Chill stock. Skim off fat that congeals on stock surface.
5. Bring stock to gentle boil.
6. Add celery, carrots, onion, tomato, bay leaves, garlic cloves, thyme, marjoram, black peppercorns and salt to pan.
7. Simmer uncovered 2 hours.
8. Strain through strainer lined with muslin cloth.
9. Use broth immediately or freeze and use later.
Variation In Homemade Beef Stock:
Homemade Beef Stock can be more variable by adding coriander fresh leaves to make it more fresh in taste. You can also add freshly ground black pepper while serving immediately.
Served Homemade Beef Stock:
Homemade Beef Stock can be served usually as it is. It can also be served in coughs & colds in winters for healing.Add to Favourites