Strawberry Delight is one of the most favorite, delightful and delicious recipe of dessert made in winters especially because fresh strawberries are easily available in winter season. Strawberry Delight is a mouthwatering, pinkish and sweet dessert everybody like to eat it.
Strawberry Delight Perfect Dessert With Fresh Strawberries:
This Strawberry Delight dessert is a perfect dessert vehicle for using fresh strawberries, although it is more commonly made using frozen.
Strawberry Delight Made With:
Strawberry Delight can be made with strawberry custard powder, milk, sugar, fresh strawberries, strawberry jelly, fresh cream, strawberry or vanilla sponge cake, strawberry ice cream scoop and sprinkles for decoration.
Recipe Of Strawberry Delight:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Strawberry custard powder 4 tbsp
Milk 1/2 liter
Sugar 10 tbsp
Fresh strawberries 2 cup
Strawberry jelly 1 packet
Fresh cream 1 packet
Strawberry or vanilla sponge cake pieces
Strawberry ice cream 1 small packet
Sprinkles for decoration
Instruction For Cooking:
1. First, make jelly and put in freezer to set.
2. Boil the milk with sugar and make thick custard. Let it set aside.
3. In a large transparent bowl, set cake pieces on the edges and pour the custard on it. Let it cool for few minutes.
4. Cut the strawberries and set on custard.
5. Whip the fresh cream, make a layer on strawberries, and refrigerate.
6. Just before serving, topped it with strawberry ice cream scoop, pour some more whipped cream.
7. Decorate with remaining strawberries, sprinkles and serve chilled.
Especial Tip For Making Strawberry Delight Best:
While making Strawberry Delight keep in mind when using fresh strawberries that you should always taste the plain strawberry first before adding any sugar. Because sweetness can vary according to time of season and where they are grown and a quick taste will give you an idea of how much sugar you will need to add.
Strawberry Delight Crowd Pleaser Dessert:
Strawberry Delight is a delicious easy to made and very nice looking dessert recipe which is such a crowd pleaser to your family, friends and guests and almost every guest is asking for the recipe after eating it.Add to Favourites