No Bake Dessert is a one dessert among all which does not necessarily require baking. This No Bake Dessert is a pretty obvious recipe of dessert without baking. We all can agree on that this is really a mouthwatering dessert which can make everyone craving to eat again and again after taking a single bite of it.
No Bake Dessert Rich Creamy & Sweet:
No Bake Dessert is rich creamy and sweet in taste and texture because of using cream cheese along with fresh cream and peanut butter make this rich creamy and sweet.
No Bake Dessert Made With:
No Bake Dessert can be made with chocolate sandwich biscuits, cream cheese, fresh cream, peanut butter, and icing sugar.
Recipe Of No Bake Dessert:
Preparation time 15-20 minutes
serves 5-6 people
Chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed) 20
Cream cheese (softened) 8 oz
Icing sugar 2 cups
Peanut butter 3/4 cup
Cream (whipped) 1 cup
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Press crushed cookies into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan, reserving a few for decoration.
2. Beat together the cream cheese and icing sugar.
3. Stir in the peanut butter until well blended, then fold in the whipped cream.
4. Spread over the crushed cookie base, sprinkle the remaining cookie chunks on top, and freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
5. Take out 10 to 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Variation In No Bake Dessert:
No Bake Dessert can be made more variable by adding some nuts like walnuts, peanuts, cashew nuts, almond or pistachios to make it crunchy and more delicious in taste, also you can add chocolate chip or cooking chocolate chopped to make it more rich and sweet in taste.
No Bake Dessert Served:
No Bake Dessert can be served as dessert in restaurants and also at homes after dinner or it can be served in parties, birthday parties, occasions, dawats (dinner parties) and at Eid menus to serve your family, friends, guests and kids too. No Bake Dessert can also be served with a scoop of ice cream of your choice.Add to Favourites