- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Tikka Masala Kebab
Tikka Masala Kebab Made With:
Tikka Masala Kebab can be made with potatoes, slat black pepper, cumin roasted and crushed, lemon juice, fresh coriander leaves and green chilies. For filling you need boneless chicken breast pieces, oil, chicken tikka masala, onion, yogurt and cheddar cheese. For Coating you need egg and bread crumbs.
- Potato - 1/2 kg
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Black pepper - 1 tsp
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Green chilies - 5-6
- For Filling:
- Boneless chicken - 2 breast pieces
- Oil - 2-4 tbsp
- Chicken tikka masala - 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped - 4 tbsp
- yogurt - 2 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese - as required
- For Coating:
- Egg - 1
- Bread crumbs - as required
Method for chicken:
1. Heat oil add chicken and fry for 5 mins.
2. Add ginger garlic paste 1 tsp with chicken tikka masala and yogurt.
3. Cook till chicken tender and dry.
4. Lastly add in cheddar cheese. Mix and remove.
5. Boil and mash the potatoes, add in salt, pepper, cumin, lemon juice, coriander and green chilies. Mix well.
6. Take some potato mixture in hand. Put some filling, shape into kebabs. dip in egg then crumbs.
7. Fry till crisp.
When you see the name of recipe you can quickly get in to your mind that what ingredients are we using to make this delicious recipe. As the name of the recipe is Tikka Masala Kebab you all knows that the main ingredient for making these kebabs is tikka masala. Tikka Masala Kebab are really very much delicious and mouthwatering recipe which can be definetily make happy your family, kids, friends and guests too.
Tikka Masala Kebab Taste & Texture:
Tikka Masala Kebab is very tender, smooth and cheesy from inside and spicy and tangy in taste. From outside its texture is little crispy which can make by bread crumbs and egg.
Tikka Masala Kebab Perfect & Entertaining Snack:
Tikka Masala Kebab is a perfect and entertaining snack recipe for family dinner or for guests too. These are so much handy snack dish which gives variety to your menu. These kebabs takes almost no effort. Once these kebabs are ready that its difficult to stop you to eat.
Tikka Masala Kebab Served:
Tikka Masala Kebab can be usually served at any restaurant, cafe, dhaba and at home too as a snack. It can also be served with any type of dip sauce, ketchup or with any type of your favorite chutni. Tikka Masala Kebab can also be served along with tea any time to family, friends and guests.Add to Favourites