Chicken Drumsticks are very much delicious and budget-friendly recipe of chicken to make with very known spices. These Easy
Chicken Drumsticks are very easy to made and feed your family, friends, guests and kids by these delicious, finger licking recipe.
Chicken Drumsticks Love By Kids Too:
Chicken Drumsticks are very much loved by kids too when you are going to cook these chicken recipe in a new way for them.
Chicken Drumsticks Made With:
Chicken Drumsticks can be made with chicken skinless drumsticks (leg pieces), butter, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, all spice powder, salt and mint chutni, to serve you need mint chutni, onion rings, tomato slices and lemon slices to squeeze.
Recipe Of Chicken Drumsticks:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Chicken Skinless Drumsticks 10
Butter a little
Yogurt 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
All spice powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Mint chutney to serve
Onion rings to serve
Tomato slices to serve
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Put cuts in the drumsticks and then rub lemon juice on them and leave them aside for half hour.
2. Mix ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, garam masala powder and salt in yogurt.
3. Now apply this marinade on to chicken pieces and keep them aside for 2 hours.
4. Put very little butter in a pan and sauté the drumsticks without its marination liquid.
5. Then add the marination too and let cook. Lastly add remaining butter and serve hot along with Mint Chutney, Onion and Tomato
Chicken Drumsticks Perfect Finger Food:
Chicken Drumsticks are perfect finger food for all to eat, because these drumsticks look fancy when served and everybody want to
eat immediately with their hands.
Chicken Drumsticks Served:
Chicken Drumsticks can be served usually at restaurants and at homes in dinner or it can be eaten as a snack/appetizer at any time along with the potato salad, mashed potato or it can also be served along with dinner roll.Add to Favourites