Chocolate Cookies are most delicious and mouthwatering cookies especially for kids and also all age group peoples like it because of its chocolate taste. These Chocolate Cookies are made with flour, coco powder, caster sugar, dark chocolate, butter unsalted, soda bicarbonate, light brown sugar, eggs and chocolate chips.
Chocolate Cookies origin:
Chocolate Cookies are originated in the United States. Chocolate Cookies was invented by Ruth Graves Wakefield.
Chocolate Cookies Have 2 Versions Of Composition:
Depending on the ratio of ingredients, mixing and cooking time in the recipe which you follow. Some recipes optimized to produce a softer, chewy style cooking while others will produce a crunchy and crispy style harder cookies made.
Recipe Of Chocolate Cookies:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Dark chocolate 125 gm
Flour 150 gm
Cocoa powder 30 gm
Soda bicarbonate 1 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Unsalted butter 125 gm
Light brown sugar 75 gm
Caster sugar 50 gm
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Egg (cold) 1
Chocolate chips 350 gm
Instruction For Making:
1. Melt the dark chocolate either in the microwave or in a heatproof dish over a pan of simmering water.
2. Put the flour, cocoa, soda bicarbonate and salt into a bowl.
3. Beat the butter, light brown and caster sugars in another bowl.
4. Add the melted chocolate and mix together.
5. Beat in the vanilla essence and cold egg, and then mix in the dry ingredients.
6. Finally stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Scoop out 12 equal-sized mounds using an ice cream scoop and place on a baking sheet apart.
8. Do not flatten them.
9. Bake at 170 degrees C for 18 minutes, testing with a cake tester to make sure it comes out semi-clean and not wet with cake batter.
10. Leave to cool slightly on the baking sheet for 4-5 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack to harden as they cool.
Variation In Chocolate Cookies:
Chocolate Cookies are already a variable cookie loved by all those who love and like to eat chocolate in any form. You can make these Chocolate Cookies more variable by adding crushed oatmeal or any type of nuts of your own choice, to make it more yummillicious and crunchy in taste.
Served Chocolate Cookies:
Chocolate Cookies you can easily found every where in the world of any brand you like most. Chocolate Cookies can be eaten at any time when ever you want to eat.
Add to Favourites