Liver Masala is a quite popular dish made with liver of chicken/mutton/beef nicely coated with spices and they combined and cooked to make a nice dry Liver Masala dish. This dish loved by all especially those who love to eat liver/ kaleji in their breakfast/lunch/dinner.
Liver Masala Healthy & Nutritious:
Liver Masala is very much healthy and nutritious for health, as you all knows liver is a good source of Vitamin A, protein and iron. It is also replenish the blood and good for every one health.
Liver Masala Made With:
Liver Masala can be made with chicken liver, chopped garlic, chopped curry leaves, paste of fried onions and coconut, chopped onions, tomato puree, red chili powder, turmeric powder, mustard seeds, salt, oil and lemon juice.
Recipe Of Liver Masala:
Preparation time 35-40 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Chicken Liver 1 kg
Chopped garlic cloves 5-6
Chopped curry leaves 5-6
Paste of fried onions and coconut 4 tbsp
Chopped onions 2
Tomato puree 2 tbsp
Red chili powder 2 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Take Oil in a Pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
2. Add finely chopped garlic and curry leaves.
3. Then add onions and stir-fry till translucent.
4. Add the Fried onion & Coconut paste and stir well till they blend well.
5. Add turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder and stir well till the paste leaves out oil and turns brown.
6. Add Chicken Liver, water and cover and cook till done.
7. Garnish with chili and serve with some Onion and Lemon rings.
Liver Masala Popularity:
Liver Masala is quite popular in dhabas (local cafes) and restaurants menu too, as it is also popular at homes to eat in breakfast or in Eid-ul-Azha dinner parties or breakfast.
Liver Masala Served:
Liver Masala can be usually served at breakfast at any time you want to eat. Liver Masala can also be served with naan, plain chapati or roti made at home. It can also be served with yellow lentils and rice along with salad and raita and lemons to squeeze.Add to Favourites