Mutton Meatballs is a popular, succulent and spicy meatballs baked with combining few ingredients like bread crumbs, spices and herbs. It is topped with rich tomato sauce with an excellent aromatic mint leaves flavoured.
Mutton Meatballs In Tomato Sauce Provides Amazing Moistness:
Mutton Meatballs is a delectable and wholesome meal in tomato sauce provides an amazing moistness to the Mutton Meatballs that spiced with cumin, cinnamon, blackpepper, cayenne, dried oregano, garlic and fresh rosemary.
Mutton Meatballs Compliments One Great Dish With Severals Flavours:
Mutton Meatballs is just one great dish with the combination of adding several flavours that make these meatballs compliment. The flavours of Mutton Meatballs are diversified by adding a wonderfull freshness from rosemary and mint to these tasty Mutton Meatballs.
Recipe OF Mutton Meatballs:
Preparation time 40-50 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Mutton boneless 1/2 kg
Bread crumbs (soaked earlier)
Egg 1 beaten
Rosemary chopped 1 tbsp
Garlic minced 3 cloves
Oregano dried 1 tsp
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Cayenne A pinch
Cinamon powder 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tbsp
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Salt 1.1/2 tsp
Tomato paste 1 tbsp
For Tomato Sauce:
Tomato sauce 3 cups
Chicken stock 1 cup
Red pepper flakes 1 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Take a neat clean bowl, then add mutton mince, egg beaten and all ingredients. Except sauce ingredients.
2. Now mix together to combine all ingredients in mutton mince well.
3. Now take a small amount of this mince on to a palm of your hands and roll the meat mixture in to 1 inch ball shape.
4. Now place all balls on a lightly oiled foil baking tray.
5. Now bake the meatballs in the oven for 15 minutes at 450 degree farhenhite. Set aside.
6. Now take another pan add tomato sauce, chicken stock and red pepper flakes and cook for a minute.
7. Now take out meatballs after 15 minutes from oven and then put these meatballs in to tomato sauce mixture and coat them well all meatballs in to the sauce.
8. Now cover the lid and cook in simmer for about 45 minutes until the meatballs are cooked well though.
9. Now finally garnish it with freshly chopped mint leaves and served.
Accompaniment To Be Served With These Mutton Meatballs:
Mutton Meatballs is a very delicious and unique dish to eat as it is but you can also served this with some accompaniments like steamed rice. Steamed rice tossed with little butter and lemon juice, also Mutton Meatballs can be served with naan, chapati or roti.
Tip For Making Mutton Meatballs More Moist And Tender:
To make your Mutton Meatballs perfectly moist and tender, cut or trim crusts from firm sandwich bread. Tear the bread in to pieces and process it in a food processor into coarse crumbs. One slice of bread makes about 1/3 cup crumbs. Also keep in mind while making Mutton Meatballs that reduce the amount of bread crumbs to make your Mutton Meatballs perfectly moist and tender.Add to Favourites