- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
Qeema Pav is a famous recipe of Pakistani and Indian cuisine especially at road side motels. At road side motels Qeema Pav is the most selling and most favorite dish to eat by all age group peoples. This Qeema Pav is very delicious in taste and also very easy to made at homes now. Qeema Pav is a recipe of complete meal whenever you are feeling hungry it full your tummy.
- For Pav:
- flour - 2 cup
- salt - 1 tsp
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- instant yeast - 1. 1/2 tsp
- egg - 1
- oil - 3 tbsp
- luke warm water - for knead
- For Qeema:
- Beef mince - 1/2 kg
- peas boiled - 1/2 cup
- oil - 1/2 cup
- onions chopped - 1 cup
- ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Tomatoes chopped - 3
- red chili powder - 3 tsp
- salt - 1.1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- all spice powder - 1/2 tsp
- coriander powder - 2 tsp
- curry leaves - few
- green chilies sliced - 4-6
- butter - 2 tbsp
Method For Pav:
1. Put all the ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Knead with lukewarm water in to soft dough.
3. Bang the dough leave to rise. cover for 1 hour.
4. Punch down dough make in to 12 small balls. Put in a well greased square pan side by side.
5. Cover and leave again to rise for 30 mins until doubled.
6. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle sesame seeds.
7. Bake on 190 degrees for 15 mins. Remove and spray with water. Cover until ready to serve.
Method For Qeema:
1. Heat oil add green chilies sauté for 1 min.
2. Add cumin seeds with chopped onions fry till light golden.
3. Add ginger garlic paste with chopped tomatoes and salt.
4. Cover and cook for 5 mins. Add all the dry spices. Cook for 1 min.
5. Add mince. Fry for 5 mins. Add 1 cup water. Cover and cook for 20 mins till mince tender and oil separates.
6. Add peas garnished with chopped coriander. Serve with pav topped with butter.
Qeema Pav is a famous recipe of Pakistani and Indian cuisine especially at road side motels. At road side motels it is the most selling and most favorite dish to eat by all age group peoples. This recipe is very delicious in taste and also very easy to made at homes now. This is a quick recipe of complete meal whenever you are feeling hungry it full your tummy.
Qeema Pav Is A Spicy Combination Meal:
Qeema Pav is a combination of spicy mince and bread roll. This combination make this more craving to eat for hungers.
While Making Qeema Pav Need To Be Careful:
While Making this recipe of Qeema Pav you need to be very careful especially for making pav, if something will missing or you can shuffle the ratio it will ruin your pav.
Qeema Pav Made With:
Qeema Pav can be made with for pav you need flour, salt, sugar, instant yeast, egg, oil and luke warm water to knead. For making qeema you need mince, peas boiled, oil, onion, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, tomatoes, red chili, salt, turmeric, all spice, coriander powder, curry leaves, green chilies and butter, fresh coriander leaves for garnishing.
Variation In Qeema Pav:
Qeema Pav can be made more variable by adding potatoes in to it . It gives a nice color plus taste in your qeema, but choice is all yours.
Qeema Pav Served:
Qeema Pav can be usually served at nay restaurant, dhaba, road side motel, road side food cabins and at home as a complete meal. It can also be served in breakfast as a healthy meal. It can also be served along with the onion rings and slices of lemons or with any type of salad and raita of your own choice.Add to Favourites