Mutton Masala Hyderabadi is a very popular dish of hyderabad style. Mutton Masala Hyderabadi is a extremely mouthwatering spicy dish. It is a mutton pieces dish cooked in a spicy thick sauce made from a medley of roasted peanuts, dried coconut, cashew nuts, sesame seeds and curd paste.
Mutton Masala Hyderabadi An Incredibly Flavoured & Aromatic Dish:
Mutton Masala Hyderabadi is an incredibly flavoured and aromatic dish. In this dish cashew nuts mellow down the intensity of sesame seeds and ground nut flavours and balances it equally.
Recipe Of Mutton Masala Hyderabadi:
Preparation time 40-50 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Mutton 500 grams
Mint leaves fresh 1 bunch chopped
Bay leaves 3
Cashew nuts 6
Coriander fresh leaves 1 bunch chopped
Coriander powder 2 tbsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Curd 1 cup
Dry coconut 1 small
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Green chilli 3
Mutton stock 2 cup
Oil 3 tbsp
Onion chopped 1 cup
Sesame seeds 1 tsp
Whole garam masala 1 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Firstly cook mutton pieces with a 3 cups water at slow flame until tenders and 2 cups water remaining called mutton stock.
2. Keep aside separately mutton pieces and 2 cups mutton stock.
3. Now heat a pan and dry roast peanuts, sesame seeds, cashewnuts and dry coconut, then cool down and blend it to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in another pan add bay leaves, whole garam masala, finely chopped onions and salt, saute till the onions turn in lightly golden brown in colour.
5. Now add green chillies, coriander and mint chopped leaves and cook till the greens turn slightly crisp.
6. Now add ginger garlic paste, cumin, coriander powder and saute, now add ground paste of step no.3 and mix well and then cook masala nicely.
7. Now cover and cook masala on medium heat for few minutes till masala paste releases oil on sides of pan.
8. Now add 2 cups stock of mutton, curd paste and cook for 20-25 minutes.
9. Add boil mutton pieces, cover and cook for another 5 minutes. Cook till done.
Mutton Masala Hyderabadi Is A Quick & Easy:
Mutton Masala Hyderabadi is a dish which can be prepeared very quickly and easy to cook with an array of simple spices.
Mutton Masala Hyderabadi Has A Delectable Taste & Flavour:
Mutton Masala Hyderabadi is a dish which is delectable in taste and flavour, because of aromatic mix of spces makes this dish perfect and delectable.
Serve Mutton Masala Hyderabadi:
Mutton Masala Hyderabadi can be served at homes in dawats or in daily dinner menu. Mutton Masala Hyderabadi can be served with any type of roti, chapati, naan and also with fried rice.Add to Favourites